💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"People don’t respect Madonna the way they should"

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Snow said:

What I really don't get is the double standards when it comes to this subject.

You keep praising Cher and Elton for instance. Yet they are the ones who has been absolutely vile and bullying towards madonna. Madonna hasn't said anything bad about them. Or Whitney or Janet or Mariah. They were the once who shot the fires. She merely responded and in a pretty polite manner. She really hasn't gone out of her way to attack anyone. Yet she's the one who's potrait as the vilain every damn time. 

Yes she's out spoken and has a very peculiar sence of humour and can be a bit bitchy but nowhere the level ppl just think without proof.

Is it all for being so butt hurt about the BTW thing? Because come on, that's pretty much the only true shade she has done to Gaga. She has complimented her many many times. Most recently by liking Ellens tweet about Gaga wining an oscar.

Can you even really blame her for BTW though. First of all it is indeed super similar. Then Gaga goes on national tv an out right lie about the email she got. Yet Madonna remains silent. She's silent untill she's being asked and asked and asked about it and says ABOUT THE SONG that it feels reductive, not Gaga.

Sure she then makes the whole thing into a performance which is a bit shady yes.

However that's about all she has done. And how many times Gaga has brought her up over the years? Many many many times and in a quite shady way. Especially the radio interview... 

And the recent quote thing. I honestly don't think she knew it was about Gaga as she just thought the vogue editor was sharing her old quote and reposted it. Then someone told her and she took it down.

I know it's pointless here to try to urge ppl to see both points of view yet I always try... Im not saying M is totally blameless but yeah, there's two sides to the coin. And I am absolutely not saying M is a victim. That would be a true insult towards her as that's one of the things I most admire about her; she finds stregth in hardship and does not play the victim card. 

It's very apparent in her 100 ppl quote. She is a perfectionist and out of 100 ppl she remembers the one that wasn't happy instead of 99 who adore her. That makes her work harder and improve that maybe even the 1 person will like her. She doesn't just bask in adoration. Good for her.

These days Madonna is in a role of pioneer yet again as an aging pop star fighting constantly against ageism and misogony. She's trailblazig for others coming after her. It's ok to age and noone should tell you how to behave or the stupid "act your age". In a decade or so this generations pop startlets should be grateful. And don't even try to say Cher on this context. She has done absolutely nothing in this regard.  

Your comment is on point :heart: Also I see many people saying that Madonna is a bad person and she have to earn respect. For example Madonna was the one who stand with LGBTQ community in 80s, talking about HIV stigma and prevention, her friends died becouse of AIDS, and she was with them till the end. Another thing is Madonna build children schools and first pediatric chospital in Malawi (helping to save thousands of childrens lifes), she's raising herself four adopted children at age of 60 ( including 5 years old twins ), she could live comfortable live enjoying her money, yet she choose to do some good things for this world. So stop saying that's she is a bad person, untill you do something good for this world yourself :oprah:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
17 hours ago, August3 said:

Thoughts on this? 

The women in this video are just just so sad.

First of all THERE IS NO FIGHT. Except for me because, I'm about to throw down some serious shade in this comment.

I want to know whose noses, lips, cheeks, and chins these three COPIED. They need to find better insprations when it come to facial reconstruction surgeries or just better doctors. If you watch the video without volume it's almost af if I am watching Caitlyn Jenner split her self in three and talking to herselves. Expect, Caitlyn's face is softer and more natural looking looking than these three, and Caitlyn actually has tallent because she is an Olympic Gold medalist.     

Getting back to what was said in the clip. 

It's just plain pathetic for these Entertaintment pundits, (I use the term pundits losely), to just plain lie and put words in Madonna's mouth. I am not defending Madonna's actions online, but I am certain that Madonna has never said, "I hate you," to Gaga.  Also, Gaga has not responded to Madonna's weird antagonist sense of humor. (Yes I said it, antagonistic.)

I repeat there is NOT A FIGHT. Not only did these pundits lie, but I am almost certain that they lost the thread of their own conversation.:wtfga:  The part where Amish Caitlyn said, Madonna was the one being a bitch because of her Don't **** With Me Monday tweet and exaggerated some more by inferring that it was directed at Gaga and that Madonna is ok with saying, "I hate you bitch," to another woman (Gaga) in 2018 was ok. 

Then here Blue-ish Teal Top Caitlyn lost total track of the conversation when she said, "More power to her, if somebody is a bitch call them out." As if to say that Madonna used her, "Don't Fcúk With Me Monday,"  tweet to speak out against Gaga because Gaga was the bitch. (Completely untrue.)

All this is crap though. Madonna's DFWMM tweet was not because Gaga had done or said anything. It was more than likely about the responses from her original, "100 99 blah blah blah," post.

Then there is Burgandy Cool Mom blouse Caitlyn that finishes with Madonna is terrifying at would fight with her in Hollywood. I wanna know who the flying fcúk is fighting with Madonna because it's not Gaga? :vegas:

I'm am in shock. Was this televised? Is this real? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That grumpy bitch caused this herself. She came pathetic, jealous and bitter to her peers and the GP didn't buy that. Thank u, next.

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, August3 said:

It's not like she doesn't respect anyone. There are plenty of artists she respects

So whats the point? Plenty of ppl respect madonna and some doesn't simple.:ohwell: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

WhiteWitch

Personally, I respect Madonna for her career and what she has done, I also enjoy her music. With that being said, I could not respect her as a person because of the way she has always treated other women. It’s not new, she has always been insecure and catty. 

19 hours ago, FentyGa said:

it's ****ing true, though
People don't respect her as much as MJ and other people in those ranks, and I'm 100% sure it's because of her controversies with religion and sex.
AS for y'all....look, I've stanned Gaga since 2009 and I'll always be here for her, but the girl brings up Madonna more than Madge brings up her. Madonna made a joke last month and y'all were up in arms, but Gaga makes remarks about Katy coming from. a genuine place of dislike and you lot love it. It's favouritism, that's all.

mister max

When she will respect other people and stop being petty, I'll give her my respect, but thats not the case rn so

IgJU26k.gif

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ImpossiblePrincess

Ok before you all attack me if we aren't talking about this stupid bullshit ass feud no she doesn't get enough respect as she deserves. she has eben here for 35 years so far and has lead the way and a role model for some of our role models so like yk you have to respect her she's one of the greats, I agree I don't like the way that she treats some people but meh that's her as a person not as an artist, and tbh some of u are so stupid to see this feud isnt even mostly between Lady Gaga And Madonna its just between the fans who blow **** out of proportion I just wish u would all sometimes get out of ur high ass egos same with some Madonna fans and jus ****ing respect both artists for being legends beacause they are, Madonna and Lady Gaga are the same but different people and it's about time people realised this, end of.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Respect is a one big pile of sh-t concept..

I'm not respecting anyone and not looking for a respect, we are just shitty good egoistic people..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Bling
1 hour ago, Queen Neyde said:

why are you so angry, have you tried yoga? meditating?

Thank you so much! I feel so much better now :runhug: My life saver :flutter:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ShockPop

Madonna initiated every single one of her battles in order to gain publicity for whatever she was selling at the time.

...except for the one with Elton john.

She takes an attitude of superiority, and Why? Because she started a long time ago? Wowee Madge, but it wasn't your choice to be conceived at the time you were so your time on this planet - much like your success in music - are almost completely due to the actions of others. Thank God for producers who can fix that vocal.

She is a MARKETING professional. That's all. Nothing else.

Archived