Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"People don’t respect Madonna the way they should"

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Touching your dress while saying to respect Madonna just gives the whole thing less credibility!! :sharon:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree in the sense that she should not be the target of ageism and immature comments on her appearance. But if we’re talking about Madonna from an artistic perspective, then she should be prone to criticism, and in a respectful manner.

angels forever, forever angels

Maybe she should respect herself by not becoming a sad, weird, parody of her former self. 

I think her divorce affected her more deeply than she cares to admit. Just look at the difference between COADF M and HC M. She suddenly felt the need to prove something to the world again when she didn’t. You can be wild, rebellious, and sexy without being trashy, rude, and slutty. They’re different things. I pray she finds inner peace. 

codymonster
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

respect is earned. Why am i going kiss the feet of someone who’s constantly trashing my fave? Ha. 

THISSSSS. Respect is earned and if you decide to trash other people and put other woman down, respect can just as easily be lost. I respect Madonna for what she was, not what she has become.

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, DCgaga said:

Yet she still can't respect what came from inspiration :huntyga:

If you had dozens of fanbases, with millions of young fans, claiming you are outdated and no longer the queen of Pop, while you are still doing work, and after everything you have done for music, you would find very hard to swallow those claims.

Just now, Maleficent said:

Maybe she should respect herself by not becoming a sad, weird, parody of her former self. 

I think her divorce affected her more deeply than she cares to admit. Just look at the difference between COADF M and HC M. She suddenly felt the need to prove something to the world again when she didn’t. You can be wild, rebellious, and sexy without being trashy, rude, and slutty. They’re different things. I pray she finds inner peace. 

You've got to make her! Respect herself! Hey hey hey! :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

If you had dozens of fanbases, with millions of young fans, claiming you are outdated and no longer the queen of Pop, while you are still doing work, and after everything you have done for music, you would find very hard to swallow those claims.

Yeah that's true. But she's still disrespectful to artists who took her inspiration though :reductive:

Runway

Yes, she never was able to match the level of respect her peers earned (Mariah, Whitney, Celine) :( 

Now Gaga is on track to be nominated for an acting Oscar 

skaxboy

I agree. Madonna should be respected. 

As a Gaga fan, I have lost respect for Madonna. She has CONTINUOUSLY disrespected Gaga over the years. She’s an icon but an insecure petty icon. I always despised the fact that Madonna sang “Born This Way” during her tour and followed it up with her own song “She’s Not Me.” :awkney: 

The difference between the two quotes is that Madonna is focusing on the negative. So 99 people may like what she has done but she will focus on that one single individual that didn’t like it. I personally would forget about that one person and be happy that 99 others appreciate my work. 

Gaga’s “100 ppl in the room quote” is positive. She faces rejection by many but doesn’t let that get her down because she will focus on that 1 positive person out of 100, not the 99 individuals who were negative.  

That J

Shes a legend. Shes always gonna be a legend. Shes got the hits. Shes got the shows. 

No hate will change the facts. :reductive:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 minute ago, whipopotamus said:

The girl saying it's a rip off of the quote .. it's literally not lol

I wish everyone knew that. 

Madonna doesnt care about this anymore than Gaga is worrying about it. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Her work and what she has accomplished in her long time career deserves respect.

Her as a person? Nah 

Rat Boy
5 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

The girl saying it's a rip off of the quote .. it's literally not lol

Go away. Madonna invented the English language and all common sayings. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived