Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, Rainbow1 said:

Yes

yes we do

I don't want to be mean and I know she's got a big career in the film industry but Jlo is worse than Gaga in soo many ways (musically) and Will Smith is worse than Bradley Cooper in so many ways as an actor, in my opinion, so i'm glad we got what we got

I'll always get jiggy wit it this way :diane:

The Fla la la flahaloor, we are on the floor now:diane:

My Love Will Never Cost A Thing, Don't wanna start another fire :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ooolong
8 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

cc : annoying Beyonce stans who think she was the first choice. 

The only people who seem to care about Beyoncé’s past ties to A Star Is Born are Gaga fans, lmao. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

FentyGa

Is that Mark Wright interviewing her?
ANYWAY
The people in this thread being bitchy need to actually watch the video and not just read a headline

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

Is that Mark Wright interviewing her?
ANYWAY
The people in this thread being bitchy need to actually watch the video and not just read a headline

Yeah no need for the hostility towards J Lo, at least she respects Gaga unlike some who'd be jealous of her vocals. :trollga:

Mirages

Well I'm glad we got Gaga and Bradley, not only because I loved them both so much before the movie, but because had it been done with JLO and Will it would have a totally different feeling, that wouldn't ever be as raw as what we got now. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

PostMalone

This woman was asked about her involvement with ASIB in the past. And she praised Bradley and Gaga. But you have some people here being nasty towards JLO. It's annoying how some of you have become conceited little brats because of all the success Gaga is enjoying at the moment. You don't have to put down other performers. Be better people.

Archived