💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LoveGame is perfect

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

I tagged it as opinion but it's not an opinion. It's a fact and it cannot be contested.

LoveGame is PERFECT and it is simply astonishing how a 22 year old person could create such a BOP. Like how can you have a song like that on your debut album and not be arrested for wig robbery. I am BALD.

Stream this masterpiece.

you know its really funny. Now that I'm 24 and was 14, when this came out - I have such a new found respect for her. To think a girl, two years younger than me now did this and took over the whole world with her dream is legendary and so unbelievable but...she did that. 

Also yes. One of my favs. 

Ryusei

one of my absolute fave gaga tracks, the disco stick line is iconic, it's sexy as f*ck and I love the "HOT!" ugh so good. 

Musery

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I love the "HOT!" u

where?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Ryusei
10 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

where?

it's like in the whole song... maybe it's HUH or smth but I always sing it along as HOT lol cause it kind of sounds like that

Musery

derpmonster
11 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

it's like in the whole song... maybe it's HUH or smth but I always sing it along as HOT lol cause it kind of sounds like that

Ah I see what you mean. I say "HAH!" It occurs on many songs on the album and many performances. She did it on a few Paparazzi performances too. I think it would make sense for it to be "hah" because she says "Yah hah!" in Paparazzi and that's also the title of an unreleased song. :) We know how cross-referential she used to be,

11 minutes ago, NNES said:

I really like the song :heart:

Hide contents

But I think the song is one of her most forgotten hits :rip:

11 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

YESS im always like "why didn't I think of that before her" nnn 

ITS SO PERFECT

I agree, it is a great song but it's still very simple. Production wise too. IMO, on The Fame, so many songs have more interesting things going on with them in terms of instruments. It's a great song but basic and anyone other than Gaga could've made it too and it isn't an artist or career defining song in any way. She still performed it at the JWT and honestly it's the first one I'd be okay to see go from her big hits.

It's weird though, people don't think of the song when they think of Lady Gaga or remember it (because the title is LoveGame, not Disco Stick like everyone remembers :sweat:) but as soon as it comes on, people know it immediately and know the words to it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

mvstraw

The song and the music video are so underrated. LoveGame is the song that made me fall in love with Gaga :kara: it's one of her best songs, I hope she performs it on Enigma

I agree! Deserved to be remembered like JD, PF, BR, BTW tbh :messga: tho that viral hit tweet just a month ago proved me a bit wrong

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived