šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga named 2nd most inspiring person of 2018 by OOOM Magazine

itsdominik

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Allyn Pierce, A nurse who fought to rescue and evacuated his patients duringĀ the California fire recently

ooom100-allyn-pierce-1.jpg

Never heard of him but deserved tbhĀ 

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
31 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Girl read who number 1 is...:air:

it was a joke ooom sounded like umm :madge:

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Never heard of him but deserved tbhĀ 

Here is the coverage if you like to know. His courage and selflessness are inspiring indeed.

https://people.com/human-interest/see-the-moment-a-nurse-drives-through-flames-to-help-patients-during-deadly-california-wildfire/

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Glamourpuss

"She is the star that Madonnaļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ always wanted to beļ»æ".

I've been saying this for years. I'm glad that others are finally seeing the light. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing Madonna (I used to be a big fan) or her career but it's clear that ever since Gaga came onto the scene that Madonna has struggled to get back to being the global superstar that she used to be.Ā 

Iā€™m new here, and already see few topics where Madonna being hated:omg:Ā Iā€™m sorry, but you can be fan of both womenā€™s without hating. Articles like that are created to put womenā€™s against each other, you donā€™t see articles saying Brad Pitt is an actor Will Smith always wanted to be or something like that, only womenā€™s are being putted against each other. But I see itā€™s true what people saying about LM, you are really hateful. Stop the drama and hate, play the music!

30 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

"She is the star that Madonnaļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ always wanted to beļ»æ".

I've been saying this for years. I'm glad that others are finally seeing the light. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing Madonna (I used to be a big fan) or her career but it's clear that ever since Gaga came onto the scene that Madonna has struggled to get back to being the global superstar that she used to be.Ā 

Not because of Gaga, but ageism in music industry, radio stations donā€™t want to play her music because of age.Ā 

FlopSlurper
12 minutes ago, proxy said:

Iā€™m new here, and already see few topics where Madonna being hated:omg:Ā Iā€™m sorry, but you can be fan of both womenā€™s without hating. Articles like that are created to put womenā€™s against each other, you donā€™t see articles saying Brad Pitt is an actor Will Smith always wanted to be or something like that, only womenā€™s are being putted against each other. But I see itā€™s true what people saying about LM, you are really hateful. Stop the drama and hate, play the music!

Sis if you think LMs are "hateful" because they agree with an article that says Gaga is the artist Madonna always wanted to be, I suggest you open madonnanation and checkĀ any thread about Gaga

4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Sis if you think LMs are "hateful" because they agree with an article that says Gaga is the artist Madonna always wanted to be, I suggest you open madonnanation and checkĀ any thread about Gaga

Iā€™m not on madonnation, I not interested to be there. Saying that itā€™s okay to hate on Madonna because somewhere else some fans are hating on Gaga itā€™s really childish, do you people seriously think that they care both Gaga and Madonna about your fans wars, they donā€™t know that you exist and giving **** about that, they are multi millionaires cares only about profits, thatā€™s true. Again stop the drama start the music, thatā€™s all I have to sayĀ :cool:

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, proxy said:

Iā€™m not on madonnation, I not interested to be there. Saying that itā€™s okay to hate on Madonna because somewhere else some fans are hating on Gaga itā€™s really childish, do you people seriously think that they care both Gaga and Madonna about your fans wars, they donā€™t know that you exist and giving **** about that, they are multi millionaires cares only about profits, thatā€™s true. Again stop the drama start the music, thatā€™s all I have to sayĀ :cool:

Excuse you but no one is hating on madonna, this is a gaga fansite so of course some if not most people thinkĀ she's better than everyone else, that's having an opinion, not being hateful since no personal attacks are involved. Now go there and read the vile **** that's said about gaga and talk about what being hateful is.

Glamourpuss
21 minutes ago, proxy said:

Not because of Gaga, but ageism in music industry, radio stations donā€™t want to play her music because of age.Ā 

I agree there's that too.Ā Ā 

Glamourpuss
37 minutes ago, proxy said:

Welcome to GGD.Ā :)

I agree that we shouldn't pit them against each other because they are two individuals with their own careers. But the whole point of mentioning Madonna is to show how she tried for the same awards and accolades as Lady Gaga but could never reach the same heights. Gaga has literally wowed the whole world with her talents in a way that Madonna never could.

13 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Excuse you but no one is hating on madonna, this is a gaga fansite so of course some if not most people thinkĀ she's better than everyone else, that's having an opinion, not being hateful since no personal attacks are involved. Now go there and read the vile **** that's said about gaga and talk about what being hateful is.

Iā€™m her for like an 1 hour , I see thereā€™s no point of posting here because I will be dragged. I know they are hateful fansĀ Ā on both sides, like I said itā€™s childish.Ā I know what LM can write about M including RIP Madonna, so donā€™t Ā say that hate is only on one side, because itā€™s not.Ā And nowĀ I see on Twitter that LM are using this article to hate on Madonna.Ā The title of this article itself is an attack on Madonna. I have nothing more to say itā€™s probably the last time I posting something here Iā€™m too mature for that kind of dramaĀ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøāœŒļø

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, proxy said:

Iā€™m her for like an 1 hour , I see thereā€™s no point of posting here because I will be dragged. I know they are hateful fansĀ Ā on both sides, like I said itā€™s childish.Ā I know what LM can write about M including RIP Madonna, so donā€™t Ā say that hate is only on one side, because itā€™s not.Ā And nowĀ I see on Twitter that LM are using this article to hate on Madonna.Ā The title of this article itself is an attack on Madonna. I have nothing more to say itā€™s probably the last time I posting something here Iā€™m too mature for that kind of dramaĀ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøāœŒļø

Please don't leave. Don't let one bad experience ruin it for you. I think you make some valid points.Ā 

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, proxy said:

You're comparing twitter to this forum, except this forum has moderators that wouldn't allow someone saying these kind of stuff

Archived