Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga's 'Fashion!' used in CNN promo

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I saw this on TV and was going to post it, but I couldn't find any video! Glad they finally posted it

Purr more, hiss less.

Leblanc

They did her dirty using her song and not including at least ONE of her iconic looks in the promo :fthis:

I always let the good ones go

SharkmanthaC
11 minutes ago, ThatBish said:

They did her dirty using her song and not including at least ONE of her iconic looks in the promo :fthis:

To be sure they got permission to use the song, otherwise there would be quite the legal battle.

BUT I hate that there is no indication of who sings the song. Unless you are a Gaga fan, I feel like this isn't a song you'd know. I agree they should have used her in the promo, but maybe she'll be in the show.

she/her/hers

Demoncore
8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

BUT I hate that there is no indication of who sings the song. Unless you are a Gaga fan, I feel like this isn't a song you'd know. 

Maybe this will get people to look it up and stream ARTPOP? Yes Gags, get that CNN promo :legend:

PunkTheFunk
12 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

To be sure they got permission to use the song, otherwise there would be quite the legal battle.

BUT I hate that there is no indication of who sings the song. Unless you are a Gaga fan, I feel like this isn't a song you'd know. I agree they should have used her in the promo, but maybe she'll be in the show.

People can Shazam it :vegas:

FATCAT
24 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I guarantee you people that like it will ask shazam/siri/google assistant 

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived