Meet ENIGMA new hot dancer

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Yass Gaga.  

I hope it isn't mean to say, but I usually don't love Gaga's backup dancers.  I find they prance around like enchanted little helper minions or something.  This looks like more my cup of tea.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Yass Gaga.  

I hope it isn't mean to say, but I usually don't love Gaga's backup dancers.  I find they prance around like little enchanged little helper minions or something.  This looks like more my cup of tea.  

that would be down to the choreography tbh. Plus, if we look at Richy's moves they are a bit...prancey as you put it lol

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, Counterfeit said:

IM GAGGING

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

1 hour ago, Counterfeit said:

Nothing to do with him, but I feel like this is the least sexy strip tease you could do. Like, whoever choreographed this was like, "yup, just move your pants down two inches for roughly 5 seconds in fairly modest underwear, guys, and then *pull them back up*." :laughga:

Archived