Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki defends her man “he was 15”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

theahsfan
5 hours ago, Melech said:

Why should a rapist defender deserve love or kindness 

Everyone deserves second chances or a chance of forgiveness unless they’ve done something huge like a mass shooting or murdered someone cold blood and they’re not mentally ill or anything. If victims aren’t harmed in a life or death way then the perpetrator deserves a chance to grow and change, imo. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

So...just cuz they were in a relationship....rape is impossible???

Oh Nicki...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ShockPop
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Everyone deserves second chances or a chance of forgiveness unless they’ve done something huge like a mass shooting or murdered someone cold blood and they’re not mentally ill or anything. If victims aren’t harmed in a life or death way then the perpetrator deserves a chance to grow and change, imo. 

He had his 2nd chance. Then manslaughter came along.

StreamDelicate

Ok but how was he when he KILLED SOMEONE. :madge:

Nicki has truly lost the plot. Not that she's a stranger to hanging around terrible people. She'd probably STILL do a collab with TakiTaki69 if it was guaranteed to go #1

Lion Heart

Her comment doesn't even make sense. She's a mess lately.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SexXDreams

Reminder that Jay-Z stabbed a man, shot his brother and had sex with Foxy while she was 15 and he was 27. That makes him a sex offender. 

But y’all won’t attack him or any of the other career criminal rappers.

Instead y’all will attack Nicki Minaj for just associating with someone that has committed a crime.

It amazes me. It’s not that hard to have better public reception than Azealia. And yet Nicki seems to be making it her life goal to look worse in the public eye than pretty pretty AB

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, SexXDreams said:

Reminder that Jay-Z stabbed a man, shot his brother and had sex with Foxy while she was 15 and he was 27. That makes him a sex offender. 

But y’all won’t attack him or any of the other career criminal rappers.

Instead y’all will attack Nicki Minaj for just associating with someone that has committed a crime.

Excuse you, what makes you think people wouldn’t be upset at that? Most people here don’t know about Jay’s ugly past, it’s a reason why some here despise him. 

Just say that you hate that one of your faves is being rightfully criticized and move on 

DiscoHeaven23
18 hours ago, KING said:

He’s been doing crimes since he was 15. :air:

Some sing jazz at 15 and some rape women at 15.

choices. 

DiscoHeaven23
18 hours ago, SexXDreams said:

People should mind their own business, he’s already paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance like anyone else. 

Nicki? Dat you?

Sassy McSass

The problem here is that she is not defending that he has the right to a new chance, but that she is trying to defend him by saying he did nothing wrong! Rape is rape, doesn’t matter if the couple is in a relationship or not. If she wanted to “stand by her man” saying he regrets and has moved on it would have been ok, but that’s not what she did.

As a survivor myself, I’ll never buy this type of excuses. It’s 2018, it’s enough already. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived