5 New Vegas Jazz & Piano Dates

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Presales:

Presales for fan club members begins on December 11.  Citi cardmembers, Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and LN Mobile App presales will follow.

Citi cardmembers can use the passcode 412800, but you will need a Citi card to complete your purchase.  The Live Nation presale offer code for December is CHILL and the LN Mobile App code is COVERT.  Keep in mind, each date is different and details are subject to change.  Click through the individual concert links for more information about the show you're interested in.

Prices:

Tickets starting at $77.90 (not including applicable service charges or fees) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Presales:

Presales for fan club members begins on December 11.  Citi cardmembers, Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and LN Mobile App presales will follow.

Citi cardmembers can use the passcode 412800, but you will need a Citi card to complete your purchase.  The Live Nation presale offer code for December is CHILL and the LN Mobile App code is COVERT.  Keep in mind, each date is different and details are subject to change.  Click through the individual concert links for more information about the show you're interested in.

Prices:

Tickets starting at $77.90 (not including applicable service charges or fees) 

where is this from? any idea about the full experience ticket price

Judas Oyster

Guys need help

How much are the tickets?

I've seen some insane prices is that true? Like 3500 dollars? I'm asking for double experience tickets.

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Blackjesus420 said:

So a new jazz show is added on January 19th but they are calling it the full Las Vegas experience. How is this going to work when the enigma show already scheduled on that date is practically sold out?

There is no jazz show on the 19th of January, it is not one of the added jazz dates. Enigma is on the 19th, Jazz on the 20th, the full experience is a ticket to each one of those shows. I'm going to those, they have been on sale since the start, nothing was added to that weekend.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2 minutes ago, Marjol said:

There is no jazz show on the 19th of January, it is not one of the added jazz dates. Enigma is on the 19th, Jazz on the 20th, the full experience is a ticket to each one of those shows. I'm going to those, they have been on sale since the start, nothing was added to that weekend.

I think they might be talking about october shows.

You know what’s great? The fact that I have flight anxiety and the travel time from Australia to Vegas is 17 hrs at minimum. Also my negative bank acct.

Love you Gaga but pls release this on DVD for weaklings like me :vegas:

whateveradore

I wish she did one in Decembre 29th, cuz there is a hole between the 1st show on the 28th and the second one in the 30th.

+ I'm attending the 31st one and I'm comming all the way from Brazil, which means a long and expensive trip I can't afford to do more than 1 time. And I would LOVE to see those pipes

stupidrain71
22 hours ago, Andreu said:

same sis :sis:

samedt, i hope someone very very rich gifts us plane and concert tix :sis:

Archived