Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

6ix9ine Has Worst Reviewed Album of 2018

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Yes, this pic no longer needs words.

The fact that we both specifically searched for a pic that is not gif, and that has no words and the fact that we posted it at the same time. :deadbanana: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I hate how so many talentless rappers are getting praise and sales now, so if we lose a bad one, great. I feared that his album would be received at least decently, as seems to always be the way, no matter how bad a rap album is, so I'm pleasantly surprised that critics went harsh and the public even moreso. We need to send the message that scumbag criminals like him are not welcome in the industry, it doesn't matter how much money you have or how many fans you have. Shame on Kanye and Nicki for working with him, despite knowing everything bad about him. Bet they're regretting it now. That's another message we need to send - don't collaborate with scumbag criminals because then your career could be at an end too. Let's face it, the music industry could easily attract bad people because it promises fame, money, and anything you could ever dream of. It makes sense there'll be more than a few bad seeds trying to make it. We should aim to pinpoint these types from the beginning and never let them be famous by not buying their music, not watching their videos and not giving them airtime.

Archived