💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thinking Out Loud’s Grammy win also invalid

Lighter

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Let’s light the candles ladies.  :sis:

Wait. Someone said Poker Face and TFM were also ineligible...is this true? :shrug:

KatieJudasGaga4

Wait, wasn't Poker Face and The Fame invalid? Weren't they released in 2008 and was valid in 2010s Grammys? What was the deadline during that time?

Lighter
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wait, wasn't Poker Face and The Fame invalid? Weren't they released in 2008 and was valid in 2010s Grammys? What was the deadline during that time?

6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Well, we already knew his Shape of You win was invalid. :madge:

Oh god tf. Idk now if i should be mad or also be silent cuz gaga could get revoked jesus christ

I think there's an exception that considers the time where the song or album gained  a big success even after the release.. I think this is why TF could be nominated... even 21 was nominated in 2012 even though was released in January 2011

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Batwings
3 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Oh god tf. Idk now if i should be mad or also be silent cuz gaga could get revoked jesus christ

Calm down, sis. :laughga:

They're not going to go around snatching Grammys. That would cause a huge uproar. If anything, they may just change some of their rules for future nominations.

RAMROD

How many graves will people digging up? Is this  new kind of sport? Just not long ago graverobbers are still counted as criminals  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LeJudas

I don't think it should matter. If a song takes a while to get noticed, but it gets noticed eventually that just proves how great of a song it is.

Bel Esprit
14 minutes ago, River said:

I think there's an exception that considers the time where the song or album gained  a big success even after the release.. I think this is why TF could be nominated... even 21 was nominated in 2012 even though was released in January 2011

January 2011 is in the 2012 eligibility period though. 

Bradley

It's funny how the rules are clearly conveyed to everyone in the music industry and yet there is still confusion and mistake.

Like the labels should make up their mind, do you want to be nominated in this year's ceremony or next year's?

Bradley
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

I don't think it should matter. If a song takes a while to get noticed, but it gets noticed eventually that just proves how great of a song it is.

No, if they want to be nominated in the following year's ceremony, why not just release it after the deadline so you won't be accused of not meeting the eligibility requirement?

Archived