💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Sound Win Best Rap Performance

DiscoHeaven23

Best Rap Performance  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win best rap performance?

• Be Careful - Cardi B
    • Nice For What - Drake
    • King's Dead - Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, Future and James Blake
    • Bubblin - Anderson .Paak
    • SICKO MODE - Travis Scott, Drake, Big Hawk & Swae Lee

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I want Cardi and truthfully I think she puts up a good fight for this. "Be Careful" its a solid song critically. 

And not that this means much, but it does... my mom likes the song and she's not a fan of rap. 

Andreu

I like Sicko Mode. Far from my favourite rap song of the year, but my favourite among the nominees

FfFfFfFF

I don't know since I didn't hear most of those songs but can we about how good Cardi's cover looks? :lolly: Especially compared to the others. The rest remind me of MySpace/ 2000s aesthetic. 

MonsterPaws

I think it would be Sicko Mode or Be Careful.

I like both songs but I'm rooting for Be Careful even though I don't consider myself a Cardi B stan anymore (after her messiness). But a good song is a good song and I think it deserves it.

I haven't heard Bubblin yet but that could win too if it's good of course. I don't think the Drake or Kendrick records are mind-blowing enough to win imo. King's Dead is so...tired sounding. Nice for What is a fun song but I wouldn't consider it Grammy-worthy.

Mirages

I actually think Cardi might be the best choice here and I really don't like her. Be Careful is a solid song, nice lyrics, nice production and certainly better then the rest of the songs there. Second place Sicko mode. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived