Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Studio Version of Shallow May Be Released

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Just Wow. Great interview. Another gift for a Saturday morning.

Bradley may have exorcised Jack, but for Gaga.... “I guess Ally’s still in there.”.

Watch As I Dive In

57 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

inb4 they pull a The Greatest Showman soundtrack and re-release the ASIB soundtrack remixed into a 80's pop tunes

Or have Pink sing INLA and Craig David sing Shallow

Plymouthgaga

I have had a lossless version of the studio version of Shallow for at least a month now, it got sent to me via a promotion company, clean opening and end and no applause... so it definitely exists but was for promotion only... I also have the Perfect Illusion with radio friendly lyrics... i.e no ‘high like amphetamine’ changed to ‘high like I’m falling free’... some interesting promos around, I will not share it though as could lose my license and it’s morally wrong.. but just to confirm it DOES exist..

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

I have had a lossless version of the studio version of Shallow for at least a month now, it got sent to me via a promotion company, clean opening and end and no applause... so it definitely exists but was for promotion only... I also have the Perfect Illusion with radio friendly lyrics... i.e no ‘high like amphetamine’ changed to ‘high like I’m falling free’... some interesting promos around, I will not share it though as could lose my license and it’s morally wrong.. but just to confirm it DOES exist..

LMAO everyone have those versions, maybe not in lossless quality but still :air:

PG.

Judas Oyster

To me it seems probable to release it after some time. That snippet (if it's the same) sounds cool :)

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh I love the way she describes her music sometimes, so poetic :wub:

ikr, both gagz and mark are so articulate. :flutter: ****, i dare say that most of their reflections are more informative and cerebral than those of some of my profs at uni. they could teach a thing or two to, ironically, teachers. :awkney:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

FfFfFfFF

ASIB songs alternate versions:

- Shallow Studio Version (from the trailer)

- Shallow Studio Version performed at the Forum

- Always Remember Us This Way and Is that Alright? raw takes

- Always Remember Us this Way Pop Version

ASIB ACT 2 here we go :lana:

loathereality
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh I love the way she describes her music sometimes, so poetic :wub:

“cum shot” says hello 

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah I'm sure if it was considered to be released it would have been already for long. Probably even be included to the soundtrack as a bonus track or something like that.

I'm still certain she'll include that version on Enigma shows though

Remixes are released when a song is ending its chart run. Shallow isn't in this position yet + let's not forget how Joanne Piano Version was a total surprise. More than 1,5 years after Joanne was released and half a year after The Cure.

AStarIsBorn21
41 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

LMAO everyone have those versions, maybe not in lossless quality but still :air:

There’s a real full studio one everyone has (that’s not the radio edit)? Can you DM a download link? Please. 

AStarIsBorn21
41 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Good I’m glad you have them in whatever quality you desire... :ohwell:

I’m not quite sure why you’re bluffing. If you have lossless versions of these why say you have them but not leak them? These aren’t even that drastically different of unreleased songs... not sure why you’d gloat about having them while no one else does. :laughga: Come tease us when you have the Solo Version, or maybe TEA. :D

Archived