šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Studio Version of Shallow May Be Released

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Hm, this is still not the trailer version though.

They are talking about two version, Ally's concert one and the studio one of the version releasedĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

can someone copy and paste the full article on here pls bc it won't let me view it :(Ā 

SameĀ 

MonsterOfSpain

How many versions are there of the song? :deadbanana: It doesn't feel she's talking about the one in the trailer

inb4 they put out a whole album with different versions of Shallow (I'd low key buy it lmao)Ā 

DelusionalGaga

Why do they always do this? If you don't plan to release it then don't mention it. 99 people broke their hips now and 1 has to pay for them all.Ā :koons:

Phaye Monster

Somehow I doubt we'll ever hear it but it sounds great. Although if they had no intent of releasing it they shouldn't have mentioned it, some stans will hold this against her now and say it's another broken promiseĀ and blah, blah, blah...

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I think the Forum version may be the one she performs at the Oscars? Ā They need to cash in and release all the versions of it , the demand is there.Ā 

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Somehow I doubt we'll ever hear it but it sounds great. Although if they had no intent of releasing it they shouldn't have mentioned it, some stans will hold this against her now and say it's another broken promiseĀ and blah, blah, blah...

I'm pretty sure when the song becomes big and snatches awards everybody will talk about it and they'll release it as a gift to fansĀ 

monketsharona

Not sure it'll be released but I could see her performing Shallow at Enigma show like she did at the end of the movie with more pop beats.Ā 

RAMROD

Maybe, some dayĀ :derpga:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Luke78619
26 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Youļ»æ bring that library of your life with you. Andļ»æ when youā€™re working, you donā€™t even have toļ»æ try ā€” those books are flying out of your ļ»æļ»æļ»æsoul and landing in the song in some way.ļ»æļ»æļ»æ

Ugh I love the way she describes her music sometimes, so poeticĀ :wub:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Tbh I lowkey expect the soundtrack to be rereleased at some point along with a Directors Cut DVD with some missing scenes (like ITA wedding scene and maybe BIC), and it has the Ally Tour version of Shallow on itĀ 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

zakariah

inb4 they pull a The Greatest Showman soundtrack and re-release the ASIB soundtrack remixed into a 80's pop tunes

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga knows damn well it won't ever be released but she still says crap like that. She's such a tease.Ā 

Yeah I'm sure if it was considered to beĀ released it would have been already for long. Probably even be included to the soundtrack as a bonus track or something like that.

I'm still certain she'll include that version on Enigma shows though

Archived