đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Studio Version of Shallow May Be Released

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21
14 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Dont try to be super exclusive, it's even on Spotify. 

Oh they’re just taking about the radio edit... yawn. That’s not even the studio. :messga:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plymouthgaga
13 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Dont try to be super exclusive, it's even on Spotify. 

How bitchy you little crew are! You’re like a bunch of bullying bitchy girls! grow the **** up! I’m sure Gaga is mega proud of people like you! 

Der Meister
6 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

How bitchy you little crew are! You’re like a bunch of bullying bitchy girls! grow the **** up! I’m sure Gaga is mega proud of people like you! 

Welcome and enjoy! :vegas:

AStarIsBorn21
6 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Not really bitchy. You came here acting like you had unreleased things but really they’re already released. :laughga: Also kinda sexist to try offending us by calling us “girls”... I’m sure Gaga is mega proud of that too.

Plymouthgaga

it’s not unreleased though is it? Because you all have it, and it’s on Spotify for us all to enjoy!!

Der Meister
4 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

it’s not unreleased though is it? Because you all have it, and it’s on Spotify for us all to enjoy!!

No buddy, there is a version that is completely studio versions with studio vocals, but they haven't released it because it's a different version from the movie with different arrangements and everything. You can listen to a clip of it in the trailer. 

Plymouthgaga
2 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

No buddy, there is a version that is completely studio versions with studio vocals, but they haven't released it because it's a different version from the movie with different arrangements and everything. You can listen to a clip of it in the trailer. 

I see now! Thank you for verifyng! I made a mistake.. thought I was helping with the thread.. did not mean to come across as it did.. best thing is to not comment within the clique and just check in sometimes to catch up n the news... over!.. 

LeJudas
35 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

This is the one I want the most. 

Her voice is so tough and strong in this version

crisTEAne
5 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

maybe TEA. :D

:diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived