šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Mark Ronson, Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (Graham Norton Live)

Bradley

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I can appreciate the lyrics and the melody, but it would be much better with just an acoustic guitar & the orchestra.

Purr more, hiss less.

Reality

At first I had mixed feelings about this song, but now I absolutely love it. Good performance.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Iā€™m curious how this song was split in terms of credits. Like, how much songwriting did Miley do or did she just sing? Were these Ronson lyrics exclusively? Heā€™s such a skilled musician; itā€™s insane. I find it very admirable that he by and large avoids the spotlight and just quietly racks up a reputation for great work. This is a really great pop song. He also knows who to pick as a feature when working with a sounds whether it was Bruno, Dua Lipa, or now Miley. Itā€™s really interesting how he manages to pull a specific, desired quality out of each person he decides to collaborate with.

Bradley
4 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Iā€™m curious how this song was split in terms of credits. Like, how much songwriting did Miley do or did she just sing? Were these Ronson lyrics exclusively? Hļ»æeā€™s such a skilled musician; itā€™s insane. I find it very admirable that he by and large avoids the spotlight and just quietly racks up a reputation for great work. This is a really great pop song. He also knows who to pick as a feature when working with a sounds whether it was Bruno, Dua Lipa, or now Miley. Itā€™s really interesting how he manages to pull a specific, desired quality out of each person he decides to collaborate with.

She is credited as a writer, but I guess it's hard to find out exactly how much she contributed to the song. She's not a producer though.

Anyway, do we know if this song is for Mark Ronson's album or Miley Cyrus' album? I feel like it's Mark's cause it's Mark featuring Miley, not the other way round.

aaron l

Wow, super great performance! She is giving this song her all in the press. It's amazing to see.Ā :diane:

3 hours ago, Kitsch said:

She is credited as a writer, but I guess it's hard to find out exactly how much she contributed to the song. She's not a producer though.

Anyway, do we know if this song is for Mark Ronson's album or Miley Cyrus' album? I feel like it's Mark's cause it's Mark featuring Miley, not the other way round.

Yeah itā€™s Markā€™s in what I assume is a way similar to Uptown Funk. His song, his album, doesnā€™t really seem toĀ mind that mass culture will think itā€™s the featuresā€™ song lolol

Bolkins
3 hours ago, Kitsch said:

Itā€™s for Mark Ronsons album, they spoke about it on the show he said Itā€™s going to an album of ā€œSad Bangersā€Ā 

Archived