đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I saw ASIB tonight

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

Finally, after over two months' waiting time, I saw A Star Is Born!

This little ''review'' will have a few spoilers, but they'll be marked.

I'm so proud of this movie. Gaga and Bradley did so well, with both their acting and singing. I was completely blown away by Bradley.

Unfortunately, I went to the movie theater with a few spoilers in the back of my head...

Spoiler

... the wedding, Ally winning a Grammy and Jackson's death.

But that's my own fault - again, I had to wait two months to see this movie, so I knew, that spoilers were inevitable. It didn't ruin the experience for me though, because I still left the theater with watery eyes.

God, there are so many things I want to say about this movie, so many scenes that touched me, but, my favorite part of the movie was...

Spoiler

... Ally and Jackson's incident at the Grammy Awards. I don't know how to explain it, but it felt so authentic and real.

I love everything about this movie, it's truly a masterpiece, and those Golden Globe and Grammy nominations are so well deserved.

Can't wait to watch it again!

Yay! Glad you loved it. I keep forgetting lots of LMs haven't seen it yet so it's nice to see these threads again!

Spoiler

THE GRAMMYS SCENE IS MY FAV TOO! There's just something about it. It was the only scene that I teared up in the first time I saw the movie. It was incredibly real and beautiful.

Mikey Monster

The Grammy scene is my favorite as well. It’s crazy I saw it twice in theaters my dad even knows about the Grammys scene and he hasn’t even seen it yet. He really wants to see it and I can wait for him to see it!

Mikey McCampbell

That J

Saw it 3 times and yes that scene is ...well I think it helps define a later choice.  One must get out of anothers way at times.  While I hate the choices, it made a sad sense.  

It's a beautiful film. It has a good spirit behind it even in its darker themes.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
25 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

The Grammy scene is my favorite as well. It’s crazy I saw it twice in theaters my dad even knows about the Grammys scene and he hasn’t even seen it yet. He really wants to see it and I can wait for him to see it!

My 3rd time I took my dad and he said "wow ....Jay! That was the best movie I've seen in years.  U were right about Gaga. Shes damn good!"

And well. Then I squealed lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Has anyone seen the IMAX version yet? I'm going on Sunday and I was curious about the making the movie part of it! 

Archived