💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Why we should't focus on Billboard HOT100?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Charts aren't relevant.

Especially when Gaga is in question.

Just remember Bad romance vs Tik Tok fiasco. Bad Romance never went #1 yet it SHOOKETH entire worldwide culture.

Same is happening with Shallow. It's all over the place. It's still getting it's momentum. And that's without any of the live performances.

So chill down.

Thank you, next.

AStarIsBorn21

I’m still surprised how Shallow barely made top 5. You’d think with all it’s sucess it would’ve atleast peaked top 3. 

GagaMariaSpears

Honestly, it's been 3 years since I stopped chart following :awkney:

I recently looked up the top ten and I knew like three songs in it :awkney:

AlexanderMagno

You're absolutely right, and every fan will say these words as well

But when the time comes, every fan will melt down over the charts :huntyga: 

Mirrion Rizzons

I'm shook shallow spent 2 weeks at number 1 in the Uk, 8 weeks in the top 10.

it's chart performance:

32 :huntyga: (-27 positions in one week:poot:)

KatieJudasGaga4
10 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Tik Tok is more iconic...not better, but in 2018, more people remember one than the other.

Tik Tok more iconic? BR won Grammys, took all the VMA's in 2010 while Tik Tok and California Gurls were nominated, has almost 1 billion views on YT and was once the most watched YT video...

FentyGa
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Tik Tok more iconic? BR won Grammys, took all the VMA's in 2010 while Tik Tok and California Gurls were nominated, has almost 1 billion views on YT and was once the most watched YT video...

I'm not saying BR isn't iconic, but Tik Tok has more longevity. Outside the stan world, more people know/remember Tik Tok.
Not saying that BR's been forgotten or that it's not a hit, but it's not as big as TT.

Curunir
15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

32 :huntyga: (-27 positions in one week:poot:)

Yeah but that's because of the chart rules in the UK :vegas:

Curunir
7 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I'm not saying BR isn't iconic, but Tik Tok has more longevity. Outside the stan world, more people know/remember Tik Tok.
Not saying that BR's been forgotten or that it's not a hit, but it's not as big as TT.

BR has more than double the views of Tik Tok and they were released around the same time :vegas:

HorusRa2
10 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I don’t know what world you live in, but in mine, people recognize BR instantly. I haven’t seen or heard anyone mention Ke$ha (old version) or Kesha (new and improved version). 

Archived