💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for shawn's career?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

age 20, with 3 albums out and a good amount of hits.

But what's next? 

Will he switch up his style?

Has he already peaked? His most recent body of work spawned no top 10's. Although he might be successful next era

Really my question is where do you see shawn in 2025, aged 27? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he will become "serious"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NIGHTCRAWLER

idk but his last album being carried by In My Blood... he has to deliver a more consistent album with better promo and singles. Tbh I love Perfectly Wrong, Because I Had You and Mutual but he doesn't promote it 

7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Hopefully its end.

Don’t listen to his music, as simple as that.

I'm wondering if he will go the JB route style-wise, with more poppy electro sound ala Purpose :Oprah: 

some of the replies above... anyway.

I find it admirable that he took a risk making in my blood the lead single considering it's not as radio friendly as all of his past hit singles. Even more admirable that he took that risk because it's the song he felt the most connected with from the album. Lost in Japan is a bop and it's now finally finding its way into the charts with that Zedd remix and he just got 2 grammy nominations so he's not doing that bad. I think this was more of an authentic era for him that a hit seeking one but you can tell he's a got a very smart team behind him that can easily help him find a place into the top 10 at any time they please.

2 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

some of the replies above... anyway.

I find it admirable that he took a risk making in my blood the lead single considering it's not as radio friendly as all of his past hit singles. Even more admirable that he took that risk because it's the song he felt the most connected with from the album. Lost in Japan is a bop and it's now finally finding its way into the charts with that Zedd remix and he just got 2 grammy nominations so he's not doing that bad. I think this was more of an authentic era for him that a hit seeking one but you can tell he's a got a very smart team behind him that can easily help him find a place into the top 10 at any time they please.

I'm rooting for Shawn Mendes to win Pop album omg :giveup: 

DelusionalGaga

I think it will fizzle out eventually. His career is basically Stiches, his looks and the gay rumors. I don't see his music evolving much. Thats is unless he starts showing more personality, taking stances and having opinions. 

Archived