đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Should Win Best Pop Vocal Album

DiscoHeaven23

Pop Vocal Album  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Best Pop Vocal Album at the Grammys?

• Camila Cabello - Camila
    • Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life
    • Ariana Grande - Sweetener
    • Shawn Mendes - Shawn Mendes
    • P!nk - Beautiful Trauma
    • Taylor Swift - reputation

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

I loved Beautiful Trauma. Yeah, there's no big hits like there used to be in her past albums, but there are no fillers either, it's a very enjoyable album. Reputation is also good. I hope one of those two to win.

On 12/7/2018 at 4:54 PM, Gagz4Gaga said:

Taylor will get it. It’s shockingly the only nom she got for this album and the Grammys love her. I believe it is also a televised category so they want ratings and Taylor brings those Swifties’ views.

Well, they’ll be watching to find out if she wins or not so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lazz Monster

Guys do you really think it could go to anyone other than Taylor, this is already hers, there's no way the Grammys will let her walk out empty-handed after they snubbed her :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

BlingNotTheMusic

reputation and Sweetener are just part of the pop/music industry machine that Gaga talks about (Taylor may win because it’s her only category :huntyga: Ariana may get the sympathy vote for all she’s been through this year)

Kelly’s had the full package for me (vocals, songwriting, production, replay value), Camila really went there and served deep cuts AND bops on her debut, while maintaining a Latin flare. P!nk, I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination. I’ve followed her career since the beginning and like almost every album but BT was just not it. Very inconsistent. 

The Grammys are also known as a popularity contest and don’t always reward TALENT. :vegas:

Who should win? Kelly or Camila

Who will probably win? Taylor or Ariana :triggered:

Andreu

My favourite is Camilas but I'm pretty sure the Grammy's wont award her. Probably Ariana or Taylor will win, and I think it's more likely for Tay to win over Ari

Archived