Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi Most Nominated Female Rapper in 1 Year, Since Lauryn

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

The Bling

Is this- is this a new female rapper? She has a hit! Wait, no- She has two! OMG!

qUeEn oF rAp yEs SlAy mAMa yOu dEsErVe eVeRyThInG

1ovalo.jpg

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I’m low key rooting for her in AOTY :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

whateveradore
On 12/7/2018 at 6:13 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

To one of your points, critically acclaimed album:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4UNWZIJvbRkT_srMc8PB

And she is black, so now you look like the disrespectful one.:vegas: Educate yourself before opening ur mouth. Race is not tied to language. Both English speaking black people and Spanish speaking black people have their roots in Africa. 

In her words:

I don’t got to tell you that I’m black. I expect you to know it. When my father taught me about Caribbean countries, he told me that these Europeans took over our lands. That’s why we all speak different languages. I expect people to understand that just because we’re not African American, we are still black," Cardi continues. "It’s still in our culture. Just like everybody else, we came over here the same ****ing way. I hate when people try to take my roots from me. Because we know that there’s African roots inside of us. I really just want people to understand that the color that I have and features that I have are not from two white people ****ing."

Source: https://www.fuse.tv/2018/02/cardi-b-afro-latina-heritage-shouldnt-be-erased

being critically acclaimed due to payola? thank u, next. Her album was written and produced to be well received by mainstream and paid to be played and to be well talked about

She is Latino PERIOD, she may think she is black due to her skin complexion and her attitudes being praised by the community but she is not. She talked bad abou woman, LGBT, POC and I'm the disrespected one? sure Sis be this Delusional.

Archived