music news

Cardi Most Nominated Female Rapper in 1 Year, Since Lauryn

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

whateveradore
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

let me count..

0 for Ms. Chun-Li

nicki has 5 grammy nominations already so...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

nicki has 5 grammy nominations already so...

And Cardi has 7 nominations from the 2018 and 2019 ceremonies aloneĀ :poot:Ā 
Like I said, I don't like either of them but one clearly won this year.

Antichrist
26 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

y'all act as her doing features is her going after them, people reach out to her cuz she is good and adds up to the music they are planning to release, she gets paied and praysed on those things, most of her features are the artists highest peaks on charts.

yes, collabs are people reaching out to people. that is how theĀ music industry works :emma:

sampool
31 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

She has NEVER made fun of a handicapped person, that was cleared YEARS ago, she does write her raps, you must be verry pressed, she attacks people that attack her for no reason, check yourself sis, tell me who has she attacked for no reason?

Pedos? must be talking about 69, His accusations were dropped at the time of the collab ... cardi has welcomed pedo and rapists after coming out of jail, and has paied men to beat women up. GOODBYE

1) Iā€™m ā€œpressedā€? Letā€™s see, am I the one posting hateful comments on a thread celebrating an artist achievement? No.

2) Am I the one whoā€™sĀ actingĀ stupid by asking questions that has already been answered to another member above? No (and I know youā€™ve seen my responseĀ since youā€™ve been ā€˜likingā€™ the posts below it).

ezgif-4-cf4f0e7d9c83.gif

Ā 

OT: So happy for Cardi to lead the Grammy nominations for female artists along with Gaga, such a delightful day.Ā 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Girls like you is such an awful song and her verse does not fit the song at all how the hell is it recognized by the Grammys I donā€™t get it donā€™t give me WP

it's a hit. The grammys aren't 100% about quality. Commercial performance has a big part in noms.

whateveradore
9 minutes ago, sampool said:

1) Iā€™m ā€œpressedā€? Letā€™s see, am I the one posting hateful comments on a thread celebrating an artist achievement? No.

2) Am I the one whoā€™sĀ actingĀ stupid by asking questions that has already been answered to another member above? No (and I know youā€™ve seen my responseĀ since youā€™ve been ā€˜likingā€™ the posts below it).

ezgif-4-cf4f0e7d9c83.gif

Ā 

OT: So happy for Cardi to lead the Grammy nominations for female artists along with Gaga, such a delightful day.Ā 

so? what is even your point at this point sis? I'm not being hteful I am telling the truth and if you can't take that, then sad. You haven't replied to the questions asked you, you skip them trying to prove a point with something that its not part of the conversation and can be debunked. You praise and defend a shitty artists who has more problematic stuff in a year than nicki has had in almost 10.

thank u, next

Good for her, Cardi is becoming a thing now, in Latin America thanks to the two hits she have had this year ( I like it and Taki Taki) she is becoming really famous, people start recognizing her more and more. Also, you can say whatever you want about this girl, but she is winning and is getting really close to dominate . You like her or not, she is here to stay.Ā 

I expect IOP wins.Ā 

sampool
9 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

so? what is even your point at this point sis? I'm not being hteful I am telling the truth and if you can't take that, then sad. You haven't replied to the questions asked you, you skip them trying to prove a point with something that its not part of the conversation and can be debunked. You praise and defend a shitty artists who has more problematic stuff in a year than nicki has had in almost 10.

thank u, next

Stay delusional and in denial.

Goodbye, next.

whateveradore
5 minutes ago, sampool said:

Stay delusional and in denial.

Goodbye, next.

denial of what tho? your're the one who keeps saying wrong things about Nicki and being delusional abou the bad ones that cardi has done.

DiscoHeaven23
2 hours ago, whateveradore said:

Cardi B is a F * in joke to be 100% honest.

The grammy's were supposed to be about talent right? What is her talent exaclty? at the pole cause she is not music, she does not write her raps, she does not have breath support to "sing them", her producers make generic beats that have been used before so they know what people "like". Besides of course Payola and the contacts she has due to her now ex-husband. She has this annoying fake personality she has and people buy it, she is like that cause she was part of a reality show, she needs the attention.

Worth to mentionĀ she is not black and has disrespected P.O.C, she has a lesbian sister that she uses for LGBT + support but have given many homophobic and transphobic shitty comments, is a mom but have attacked other monthers and kids (even a dead one) + payed people to hit women that her now ex- husband cheated on her with.
Quote me on that i have receipts

To one of your points, critically acclaimed album:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4UNWZIJvbRkT_srMc8PB

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And she is black, so now you look like the disrespectful one.:vegas: Educate yourself before opening ur mouth. Race is not tied to language. Both English speaking black people and Spanish speaking black people have their roots in Africa.Ā 

In her words:

I donā€™t got to tell you that Iā€™m black. I expect you to know it. When my father taught me about Caribbean countries, he told me that these Europeans took over our lands. Thatā€™s why we all speak different languages. I expect people to understand that just because weā€™re not African American, we are still black," Cardi continues. "Itā€™s still in our culture. Just like everybody else, we came over here the same ****ing way. I hate when people try to take my roots from me. Because we know that thereā€™s African roots inside of us. I really just want people to understand that the color that I have and features that I have are not from two white people ****ing."

Ā 

Source:Ā https://www.fuse.tv/2018/02/cardi-b-afro-latina-heritage-shouldnt-be-erased

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Quartz

Little Monsters coming for Gaga's accoladesĀ :triggered:

First, Sam Smith robbing that Oscar; now, Cardi stealing Shallow's Grammys. Queen of thieving fansĀ :derpga:

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

Battle 4 Ur Life

I have the hardest time seeing Cardi as a rapper tho. I think it's sort of a stretchĀ to call her that,Ā but that's just my opinion of course.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived