💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Surprise Christmas Gift" Being Announced Dec. 11

TEANUS

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Would love a release and full performance video of the piano version of Shallow she played at the Ally Ball tour.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti

Dec 11 is my bday. So I’m expecting it to be Gaga showing up to my house to have some ramen and baked cookies I’ve made in her image. Thank u, next. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Eightpop
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Would love a release and full performance video of the piano version of Shallow she played at the Ally Ball tour.

THIS! :giveup:

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, warrentw said:

I know it will be ASIB releated but my delusion for a joanne world tour dvd/special is still there (I will never let this go )

:) 

AStarIsBorn21

I’m still trying to geuss what it is. :messga: Do Christmas Gifts have to come out Christmas Day, or can they come before? Also, why will it only be announced on the 11th? Why is it relevant to fans in Japan specifically? 

Nothing groundbreaking like a single, but maybe something movie related just for Japan :huh:

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

heal me mv :triggered:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

LeJudas

An extended album or Blu-ray+DVD with:

1. Too Far Gone (full length)

2. Whatever song Ally & Jack were singing in that studio scene where they kiss/sing simultaneously

3. Full music videos to the Ally performances

4. Maybe some Jack performances

5. All deleted scenes and cut footage

6. Demos to the songs or different versions

7. IDK I'm just daydreaming at this point

Kim Kardashian

Hopefully the announcement for the extended version of the movie and its release date in digital HD and bluray

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

I wish it was a Xmas song cover but it will probably just be about Japan promo or Japan deluxe album or something :'( 

LADY HAHA
20 hours ago, TEANUS said:

The tweet says it will be announced Christmas Day, but the video says the announcement will be made during the Japanese ASIB premiere on December 11!

Wheter it’s gonna be something big or not, it’s in 4 days so hold onto your wigs and light your Alejandro candles AND your Jackson and Ally Maine candles!

https://mobile.twitter.com/gagawhoami/status/1063221919774924800 

DoctorScent
2 minutes ago, LADY HAHA said:

It's private. What does this lying twiiter account says? I was following this account for ages and now I know that it's a liar and a desperate fan...

He goes private the day he release that his predictions about lg6 in november were so fake haha

ChicaSkas

AW HELL YES I HOPE THIS IS WHAT I THINK IT IS :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived