Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow nominated for ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo. Joanne for Pop Solo

Arturo

Featured Posts

andy232000
36 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

When will the rest of nominations be announced?Ā 

Gaga`s not winning any of these let`s be real, the one she has a shot at is I think, song written for visual..? Something like that, when is that being announced?Ā 

Yeah, I cant help but feel like the only reason it got nominated so much was because they increased the nomineesĀ to 8 competitors.Ā 

Even in Best song for a visual media sheĀ could very much loose, SheĀ“s up against All The Stars, Remember Me and This Is Me...hope im wrong tho

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

How likely is pop duet for her? She has strong competition in every category unfortuneltyĀ 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

very likely now. Not strong competition at all now that Perfect Duet isn't there.

Ā 

We all know Tony Bennett have already claimed this award, come on now, he is Grammy's favourite person, always wins each year with his albums:lmao:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Queen Bitch

Even though I normally don't care about awards, I'm so happy for her and I hope she wins them all just so MadonnaNation will be pressed

andy232000
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Bradley's first grammy nomsĀ :nooo:

why is he not up for best new artist

He has to put out an album first to qualify. Mini Coopers buying his BC1 - "The 1 person in the room!:derpga:

FlopSlurper
43 minutes ago, Vegas said:

good. Enough of her.Ā 

Ā We wANT pOp giRls tO sUCceed. Billboard announced the top albums of 2018 and it was rep. It got snubbed for a punch of nobodiesĀ Ā 

Arturo
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Ā 

We all know Tony Bennett have already claimed this award, come on now, he is Grammy's favourite person, always wins each year with his albums:lmao:

He wins every year for TraditionalĀ Pop Vocal album. He only wonĀ Pop Duo in 2012 because it was Amy's first posthumous award.

Pop Duo is way more mainstream.

Joanne slaying WIGĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

FameMonster01
4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Yeah, I cant help but feel like the only reason it got nominated so much was because they increased the nomineesĀ to 8 competitors.Ā 

Even in Best song for a visual media sheĀ could very much loose, SheĀ“s up against All The Stars, Remember Me and This Is Me...hope im wrong tho

Agree, I`m counting on 1 grammy, nothing more. All these other nominations don`t matter to me as she`s not clearly getting anythingĀ 

Bradley

I had very low expectations, expecting only a nomination for Best Song Written for Visual Media.

I did not expect it to get 5. :air:

Haroon

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CONGRATULATIONS :woot:Ā :woot:Ā :woot:

What amazing news to be waking up to :giveup:Ā I'm already so excited just by the thought of seeing her with another killer outfit on that red carpet :excited:

Jonathanholland
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Monsters finding laughable the fact that Grammy's value quality more than commercial impact. How nice.Ā 

Monsters finding it laughable that a song that didn't seem to have any chance of being a serious contender just gotĀ a nomination. That has nothing to do with quality or commercial impact.

Before there was love, there was silence

Archived