đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ENIGMA Meet Up

whateveradore

Featured Posts

Everybody is going to Vegas while I'm here dealing with our 3rd world problems.... **** the world it's like i'm living in a big prison. 

whateveradore
23 minutes ago, Evolve said:

I actually bought tickets for a show in june and am planning to propose my boyfriend during the concert, but I don't know if I'm allowed to do such thing? Like, if it distracts attention from Gaga and she becomes upset or something. They're both huge part of my life and this would be a great way to combine the two, but I don't wanna upset Gaga or something :giveup:

OMG no, Gaga would love to see that, many people have proposed on her concert and she always get so happy, DO IT.

whateveradore
1 minute ago, Anisko said:

Everybody is going to Vegas while I'm here dealing with our 3rd world problems.... **** the world it's like i'm living in a big prison. 

I am so sorry to hear that, I'm from brazil so I can relate to some extension... if you need to talk please feel free to reach out in my dm

Alexmeishaonv

First show GA! My friends got early entry ticket and I will be alone in GA line! This is my first Gaga concert and I’m sooo excited! 

i also have an extra ticket for Dec 31. Sec. 306

if anyone is interested buying it please DM 

36 minutes ago, Alexmeishaonv said:

First show GA! My friends got early entry ticket and I will be alone in GA line! This is my first Gaga concert and I’m sooo excited! 

i also have an extra ticket for Dec 31. Sec. 306

if anyone is interested buying it please DM 

There are countless threads looking for tickets on the 31st. Omg

2 hours ago, whateveradore said:

I am so sorry to hear that, I'm from brazil so I can relate to some extension... if you need to talk please feel free to reach out in my dm

It's ok my dear don't worry .. U needs to enjoy your experience I'm really happy for you 

DanStarstruck
On 12/9/2018 at 9:32 PM, Antonoff said:

damn you are cute :messga:

wish i could go but i'm just a poor *ss latino

You're cute too. 

Yeah I wish someone would join me :(

DanStarstruck
11 hours ago, Anisko said:

Don't feel sad :/ 💚

DiamondHeart99

Hey Guys! I got early entry GA for the November 2 date! Traveling to Vegas by myself, and Ive never been to a concert by myself before, so if anyone is early entry GA for that day too, I'd love to make some new friends :) 

Archived