Apple Music
throwback

Gaga Getting Take-Out With Friends

Featured Posts

Ella Taylor
1 minute ago, sampool said:

Quite sad how much could change in just 5 years 

Member she was still 27 here, she was still evolving out of her "girl" years. Shes 32 going on 33 soon and she wants to be a woman now, who knows maybe WomanGa will slay harder than GirlGa.

MC
  • Like 1

sampool
2 minutes ago, Ella Taylor said:

Member she was still 27 here, she was still evolving out of her "girl" years. Shes 32 going on 33 soon and she wants to be a woman now, who knows maybe WomanGa will slay harder than GirlGa.

I’m not only referring to gaga, my post applies to all in that pic. Sonja passed away; Tara seems to be retired and is battling lupus; Brandon has made a brand out of his name and parted ways from Gaga; nothing has changed much for Freddy; Gaga has released CTC with Tony, starred in a TV show and won a GG for it, released Joanne and most recently was a lead in a critically acclaimed movie. 

My point is, that pic captures a simpler time.

• Like 2

01Jaime
15 minutes ago, sampool said:

Quite sad how much could change in just 5 years 

Sad? Girl everyone changes. You should be Glad she’s in a way better place now.

Edited by 01Jaime
  • Like 2

sampool
6 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Sad? Girl everyone changes. You should be Glad she’s in a way better place now.

Not everything has to revolve around Gaga’s career, it isn’t even my point jeez. Read my post above.

• Love 1

Ella Taylor
19 minutes ago, sampool said:

I’m not only referring to gaga, my post applies to all in that pic. Sonja passed away; Tara seems to be retired and is battling lupus; Brandon has made a brand out of his name and parted ways from Gaga; nothing has changed much for Freddy; Gaga has released CTC with Tony, starred in a TV show and won a GG for it, released Joanne and most recently was a lead in a critically acclaimed movie. 

My point is, that pic captures a simpler time.

I gotcha; I misinterpreted what you meant.

Edited by Ella Taylor
MC

modern ecstasy

I almost didn’t recognize Sonja. Kinda OT but does anyone know what her job was in Gaga’s team? 🤔

AStarIsBorn21
7 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I almost didn’t recognize Sonja. Kinda OT but does anyone know what her job was in Gaga’s team? 🤔

Executive Director.