Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RUMOR: All about ENIGMA

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

So, scrolling down on Facebook I saw a post by a guy who claims someone from ATRL said this, but I couldn't find any thread in the forum, so I thought I could share it cause seems interesting :selena: and no, none of my family works at Netflix and I didn't not make this up, please don't drag me.

OP is in portuguese, so I translated as much as I could.

"- Some singles will be released to promote the residency. The featuring with BloodPop will be the first single released and it's performed the first show post awards season (March).
- The stage was originally thought for the artRAVE.
- Paparazzi's performance is the most impactful thing, described as a mix of VMA's and Monster Ball.
- Will Smith will participate :awkney:.
- She won't perform any songs from the soundtrack, but due to the success of Shallow, her team is trying to find a way to fit it in the setlist.
- Gaga won't release a new album for the residency, but is planning several standalone singles to be released along the tour. 
- She wanted to relive the idea of an app to release these songs, but her team is convincing her that it is not a good idea :ohwell:

- The residency will be divided into 5 Acts: the first 3 are very agitated, the 4 is sad, and the final act is overwhelming.
- One of the acts is called Mama Gaga. :awkney:
- The stage will change/turn into something new during the acts.
- The person who gave this information said he never seen so many dancers on a stage.
- I Want Your Love will be performed.
- Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion are the only songs of Joanne that will be part of the tour.
- The Fame/Monster will probably be the most 'honored' albums.
- Discarded ARTPOP instrumentals could be used (Reason why DJWS teased TEA?".
- There will be a huge rocket on stage.

Script:
- Gaga is an alien who came to earth and fell in love with a man, discovering she was pregnant and her children would be very powerful, he betrayed her and handed her secrets to the government.
- She could be arrested by the government and separated from her children 
- There will be a lot of Gaga clones on stage. The video she released using the same avatar technology is from recording movements to her clones while Gaga changes costumes (the clones will be on stage all the time and this will give an impression that the show has no pause/history will never stop)                                                                                    - In the final act, the world will end and Gaga will recreate a new, more tolerant race built on the basis of love and art.
- Will Smith recorded a participation, so it seems he will relive his character from MIB - and will be one of the cops who interrogate Gaga :ladyhaha:
- The tracklist will be between 20/22 songs, 15 of them will be fixed tracks on the show, and the others will change every night.

Source: member of the atrl forum, which released the script and released some of this information."

This could clearly be fake, as it takes a lot from the BTW tour :madge: but at the same time, it could kind of make sense.

It's a resindecy to honor her career and the ENIGMA poster itself plus the last three videos she posted... :oprah:

Anyway... :stalkga: what do you expect from ENIGMA's storyline? 

PG.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

Also, tagged in 'other', because otherwise people will come and say "WHY DID YOU TAGGED THIS IN RUMORS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SOURCES"  :triggered:

PG.

Scathach

"- Gaga won't release a new album for the residency, but is planning several standalone singles to be released along the tour. "

Tbh I think this is happening

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

The cringe until I ready the script nnnn I need this! But it's too good to be true. 

I know! I cringed way too hard while reading, but some details are good and it wouldn't be the first time Gaga do something cheesy so who knows :selena:

PG.

The Witness tour was much better, don't believe this hype hahaha I exposed you lady googa fanatics.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

aaron l

I have a hard time believing PI would make the cut when other songs were actually played in full at the JWT :triggered:

PerfectCure

There can be 100 people in a room and 99 think this is not real and homosexual but it only takes one person named Lady Gaga to see it and actually make it real :derpga:

Spoiler

I don't think it's real either but it's a good concept! :sis:

PlastiscGuy
Just now, aaron l said:

I have a hard time believing PI would make the cut when other songs were actually played in full at the JWT :triggered:

Yah, I refused to believe MR wouldn't be perfomed but PI would :excuseu:

PG.

Archived