Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Should Gaga Wear To The Oscars?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

I don’t care what she wears as long as she leaves her dish washing gloves under the sink :vegas:

That was a smart move though. Memes are the new free publicity. People still make jokes about them. :vegas:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w1208-alisister-summer-style-women-men-c

This shirt, can go beautifully with her NK face

Skinny-Patriotic-Kitties-Ugly-Denim-Inde

Then this top to add some edgyness

and to end it

womens-ugly-trackpant-navy-p290-272_medi

to add some fierce to her walk

For her acceptance speech she will wear this

pikachuapron-500x750.jpg

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

derpmonster
19 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

With Gaga - as she's said time and time again - expect the unexpected.  Y'all are expecting avant-garde.  Guess what?

Not expecting. Just hoping for. We've had graceful gowns and beautiful dresses for years now. This is her chance to show the Enigma crazy side of her on a public scale again.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

29 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

With Gaga - as she's said time and time again - expect the unexpected.  Y'all are expecting avant-garde.  Guess what?

I think we all expect some classic gown. We WANT something avant-garde

JazzGa

elie_saab_2018_spring_haute_couture_20.j

Minus the bow, this would be a very glam and body loving take on the sheer trend

012318-outrageous-hc-dresses-lead.jpg?it

Do the "giant pastel pile of fluff" thing twice in one promo cycle -> Start a new trend -> Everyone dresses like a giant pastel pile of fluff in 2019! Everyone wins! :party:

352519fd2d69a522003b5491237cdb79.jpg

Imperal Intergalactic Embassador Gaga rebranding her image once again this time to start her political career... Or to start gaming for a role in the next Star Wars!

a34d19b288c69ec6af4aad0f5356769b.jpg

Why did everyone think Priyanka Chopra's giant brown trenchcoat gown was so great huh? Gurl looked like she was a stack of cartoon children stacked on each other's shoulders masquerading as an adult.  Make them all forget about that forever with this coat!

zuhair-murad-haute-couture-appliques-gol

:giveup: Or she could ditch avant-garde and go full on Angel from Heaven :giveup: 

rBVaEVnlylaANeUeAAEGDCP0R-c753.jpg

How bout a chic yellow one as an upgraded reference to Ally's infamous Grammys dress?

bridal-couture-evening-gowns-2018-latest

Kim Kardashiwho was trying to make lime green a thing? I don't remember, ever since Gaga brainwashed us all with her Giant Pastel Puff trend

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SPARTACUS
33 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Not expecting. Just hoping for. We've had graceful gowns and beautiful dresses for years now. This is her chance to show the Enigma crazy side of her on a public scale again.

24 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I think we all expect some classic gown. We WANT something avant-garde

I doubt it.  People will only say she's copying Cher.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

PunkTheFunk

She's going to go with something really classic -- I'm thinking 1950s glamor. Something light-colored and poofy. Her hair will be styled short and she'll have stunning diamond accessories. And it'll be the most talked about dress of the night :vegas:

3439_front1_1024x.jpg?v=149944262946c3b80d50d1b8a313e4dd9399d98c06.jpg

SPARTACUS

I think she's gonna go vampy.  Give the Oscars a Jessica Rabbit moment like she did while performing with Tony at the Grammys.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

SPARTACUS
36 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She's going to go with something really classic -- I'm thinking 1950s glamor. Something light-colored and poofy. Her hair will be styled short and she'll have stunning diamond accessories. And it'll be the most talked about dress of the night :vegas:

3439_front1_1024x.jpg?v=149944262946c3b80d50d1b8a313e4dd9399d98c06.jpg

She's already worn that silhouette to the Oscars though (albeit a pant in lieu of a skirt).

Let's just keep the white dress theme going with this vintage Yves Saint Laurent...

here-is-a-collection-of-funny-creative-e

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

SPARTACUS

Y'all want avant-garde...

Spoiler

Nose-is-too-small-almost-didnt-recognise

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived