celeb

Wendy Williams praises Gaga and shades Madonna

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

I have been watching a lot of Wendy Williams videos on YT lately and she have my respect. YES she is sometimes so dramatic and judgmental.. i mean... its kind of her work, BUT she is spilling the truth tea at all times which I can relate to most of the time. She is a very hard working woman and Its fine as hell that also this target group is now on Gaga's side for once. :spin:

The number one thing that annoys me about her is that she consistently says “Germatta” versus her actual last name. 

This is your job, woman. 

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

"You're bigger than this, Madonna." 

My thoughts exactly. This is ridiculous that she had to let her jealousy get to this point. 

I agree with Wendy on one point though, I hope to see Gaga be successful for another 10 years. What happens when she has to be on a stage of legends with Madonna?

I sort of think this is where a lot of the fans come from when talking about success. Gaga has accomplished so much in the last ten years, but if she wants to become a legacy, she can’t just fall off the face of the Earth. She has to continue reaching new heights. 

Lextyr97

Y’all Madonna ain’t dumb :bon: This is the most she’s been talked about since like Rebel Heart, and she’s about to drop an album. She’s going for the publicity :reductive:

Teal Ambition

This backfired horribly and its so funny :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

calmar
1 hour ago, aaron l said:

"GaGa" it's like 2011. We stan Suzanne.

XO SuZanne

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

23 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Y’all Madonna ain’t dumb :bon: This is the most she’s been talked about since like Rebel Heart, and she’s about to drop an album. She’s going for the publicity :reductive:

Good publicity for her to have another flop era maybe. She’s diggin’ her grave.mp3 

Blackwillow
9 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Good publicity for her to have another flop era maybe. She’s diggin’ her grave.mp3 

Sad but true :oops:

cheersfor that. :vegas:

zakariah

medoner really tried it this time, and she got what she deserve, all this will pass in due time, karma is just coming back at her at the moment

SharkmanthaC
51 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

It’s getting her talked about, but how will this help her sales?

she/her/hers

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

It’s getting her talked about, but how will this help her sales?

It was just a joke :neyde: A joke about how almost every artist uses controversy as a means to get attention brought upon them before an album release. 

Biden Harris 2024

Well what the hell is there left for Madonna to do but hiss at people... time to hang up those saggy boobs, jk :woot:

Gagaplayer315
51 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

It was just a joke :neyde: A joke about how almost every artist uses controversy as a means to get attention brought upon them before an album release. 

Archived