💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Alternative singing along

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

When performing live, Gaga sometimes likes to change things up a little. Like she will scream in between the lines or she will sing alternative notes.

Because of that I get the studio and live versions mixed up in my head and will sometimes sing along with the live versions.

Who does the same and with what Gaga songs?:vegas:

Some examples:

ARTPOP during the artRAVE in Amsterdam, I always scream (or sing in my head) ‘What’s Up Holland!’ after de bridge because of that concert. I was really close to the piano that night, it was such an awesome opening.:firega:

Just Dance, I often sing the ‘Oohooh yeah ehh’ ad lib she used to do during The Fame era.

Bad romance, she often screams ‘Sing it!’ right before the chorus. It is so catchy.

Others:

Heavy Metal Lover: ‘Now scream’ after the bridge she used to do at the BTWB.

Venus: The part when she says ‘V’s up!’ when performing Venus live.:bye:

Mary Jane Holland: I often sing along to the backing vocals before chorus where she sings: ‘Cause I love you better than’ instead of ‘cause I love, love, cause I love, love...

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

iAstroLeo

The artRAVE version of MANiCURE where she went AAAHHH-AHHHHH MANiCURE! Can you feel it can you feel it? :lolly: 

JazzGa

I always try to sing her harmonies she comes up with for live renditions, instead of the straight melody! It makes the singing experience feel like 

giphy.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Infinity Wave

YAAAAAS I love singing her variation, their so catchy and beatiful.

I often even say things like Vs up or Hands Up too because their in my mind and I can't help anymore :cryga:

Colourful

Davian
10 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

YAAAAAS I love singing her variation, their so catchy and beatiful.

I often even say things like Vs up or Hands Up too because their in my mind and I can't help anymore :cryga:

THIS! It’s so fun to sing along that way. I’m really bad at Gaga songs karaoke because I sing her live versions:oops:

AStarIsBorn21

I say “let’s go” or “hands up” :vegas: Also I’ll catch myself singing demo lyrics like “dreams of you and me are in the dirt” or “I’m packing bags, and making stacks, like a good old time American”...

edengowon

I accidentally sing the VMA version of Paparazzi

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Davian
7 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I say “let’s go” or “hands up” :vegas: Also I’ll catch myself singing demo lyrics like “dreams of you and me are in the dirt” or “I’m packing bags, and making stacks, like a good old time American”...

Relatable, I caught myself singing the demo version of Always Remember Us This Way so many times:laughga:

Davian
7 hours ago, ARealWildMan said:

I accidentally sing the VMA version of Paparazzi

IKR! The impact of that performance:diane:

derpmonster

I almost always sing the live version of Paparazzi.

I'll change parts of Telephone, BR. I sing BTW as more melodic (like the live version and the a capella version). I sing the outro of Gypsy on actual notes, not monotone like in the studio version.

Million Reasons live version!

John Wayne background version of the bridge (the high "to the eye of the storm")

Many more.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Also I sometimes sing the "America, world, how you doin tonight" intro of Million Reasons at the Super Bowl as if I've got America and the world listening to me. :selena: I wish.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

RudraCNG

I usually prefer to listen live versions instead of the album ones, so when I listen the album versions I can't help but to feel them "incomplete" or "weird".

Like, for example, when I sing Scheiße I usually say just before the bridge "you motherf*ckers!", and "good night!" before the last hook. And of course I sing her songs with all the live pitch and vocals variations :selena:

Davian
59 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

JWT had  a lot of alternate vocals (Applause, Telephone, Alejandro), not lyrics per say. 

These were so good! The ad lib at the end of Poker Face really stuck to me

Archived