Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Robyn: Come Get Your 'Honey'

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

Robyn spent time with us in chat before the video dropped, someone asked her to release the girls version and she said "I got you ;)". Queen of giving the gays everything they want :vegas:

retroglamx
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Robyn spent time with us in chat before the video dropped, someone asked her to release the girls version and she said "I got you ;)". Queen of giving the gays everything they want :vegas:

FOR ReAL? I hope it happens though <3 the video took a while to be released, I wonder why...

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

guyzplzstaph
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Oh god, that would be amazing. For anyone worshiping this song like me - check out her performace on bbc1 live lounge. It's a different version, similar to the demo she played during red bull music academy!

That J

Number one song of 2018 for me. 

Number 2? Her song Human Being. 

I've loved Robyn since "Show Me Love" in the day.  I'll never forget the time I got to hug her in Dallas, Texas before her Body Talk Tour performance.  

Shes tiny and very Swedish. Lol. She was adorable. My friend held a shirt out for her to sign. She says , "awww look at how u present this to me. Lemme show you two how ya sign a shirt"....stretched that shirt, marker in her mouth, took one hand and drew the peace sign with ROBYN in it....ahhh flawless. 

This song is pure silk. Its literal HONEY to me. 

The video fits perfectly.  She is the most consistent artist we have today. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

She had no dancers at my show. She didnt need it  lol 

But I love the idea of this with dancers who kiss at those certain times. Fire it UP ya know. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived