💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fans from Europe

adelfoxxx

Featured Posts

adelfoxxx

Hey everybody!

I just want to ask, if there are some fans from Europe? Are you going to Vegas on Enigma?

RudraCNG

I'm from Spain but I won't be attending Enigma, I just can't afford it :smh:. Luckily my JWT date wasn't cancelled so I was able to attend her show this year, otherwise perhaps I would have considered it. I hope she comes back in a couple of years.

NewUsername

It's just too expensive. Well, Las Vegas is on my list of places to visit, but might come too soon I guess.
+ I can't just take off when I want, and you don't really go the the USA for just a couple of days :')
Depending on when the 2020 dates will be, I might look at it again.

MyQueen

No.

Why doesnt she performe in Europe like she does in Vegas. One place 20 shows or something. Paris maybe 

FameMonster01
18 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

No.

Why doesnt she performe in Europe like she does in Vegas. One place 20 shows or something. Paris maybe 

She really should have chosen Europe... we`re more loyal to her. She should`ve chosen London at least. Shallow at least got #1 in the UK and many countries in Europe, whilst in USA it could barely touch top 5. Enough said, but if she wants to be a local girl then so be it

Not going to Vegas, Wanted to see Celine there back in a day but did not see her, not gonna see Gaga nether. + i have seen her 5 times live already so I'm a happy soul.

Right now it's way too expensive and complicated for me to take a vacation and travel to LV. Hopefully in the future! :(

itsdominik

I would love to, but I just can‘t afford it. It would cost like 2,000€ to get there, attend a show, spend a week there and get back. Also I‘m starting my photography and photo design study next spring so I need to save money. 

I wish she‘d bring the show to Europe for a mini-tour at least (like a couple of  shows in Berlin, London, Paris, Vienna, Barcelona, Milan, Zurich, Amsterdam, Stockholm). That‘d be amazing:legend:

Glamourpuss

Why reply if the answer is no. I assumed the question was asked to find out who was going. :shrug:

Sandrology

I'm from Germany and won't attend Enigma, it's just not affordable for me. Sadly my JWT date was cancelled twice so there's that. I hope she comes back in a couple of years.

I still don't understand why she choose Vegas for her residency. After the JWT and Rock in Rio mess, she should have considered having a residency outside of north america. And let's not mention the last time she performed in Australia, Africa and Asia... 

5 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I'm from Spain but I won't be attending Enigma, I just can't afford it :smh:. Luckily my JWT date wasn't cancelled so I was able to attend her show this year, otherwise perhaps I would have considered it. I hope she comes back in a couple of years.

Exactly,  same here.

I’m going but I’m basically blowing all the refund money from my cancelled JWT dates and my student loan :selena:

who will love me when the night is over

WirralMonster

I'm from England, I have GA tickets for 31st October. But looking at flight fares atm plus hotels how I'm going to afford it I'm not sure if I can, I got the tickets in hope but they alone cost £400 for two. 

I had lost money on flights to Paris and cologne first time JWT got postponed, rebooked and lost flight money to Berlin. Thankfully got the Amsterdam date. So I'm very weary to book anything before july/August incase it gets cancelled. As I've always wanted to go Vegas, but it's not an urgent thing to go if gaga doesn't get around to my date

Archived