Anveeroy

Greedy vs Breathin  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Better Song?

• Greedy
    • Breathin

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

The battle is between Ariana Grande's Greedy and Breathin. Which one is the best song? 

vs 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

KatieJudasGaga4

I always loved Breathin

Greedy is okay, but the vocal effect placement on some parts of the songs make me want to turn it off sometimes

Gagas1Person

The whole Sweetener is average good, but Dangerous Woman, that's totally on another level. Greedy 100%

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

Amidana

Think seeing Greedy live changed my perspective on the song, will have to see Breathin live, but for not it's Greedy hun :hor:

Also really relatable lyrics.

"𝒮𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 đ“‰đ’œđ’¶đ“‰ đŒ'𝓂 𝒱𝓇𝑒𝑒đ’č𝓎 đ’»đ‘œđ“‡ 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒"

tenor.gif?itemid=4965675

NinaBoninaBrown

Never understood all the hype over Breathin, this song is so bland and basic. Y'all might say the same about Greedy but at least this one was made to be a bop only.

raragaga

Breathin' 100%

xoxo

Didymus

I really like Greedy but the production seems... a little off at places. It also feels like she's just going through the motions rather than communicating something. That's been my problem with the whole Dangerous Woman album actually (some exceptions).

I do not have that problem on Sweetener, incl. Breathin :flutter:

Andreu

Greedy!!

1 hour ago, Amidana said:

seeing Greedy live changed my perspective on the song

same tbh

FinnishGypsy

“Breathin’” only seems like a better song because it’s one of three good songs off of Sweetener (all three having been the singles). 

In contrast, “Greedy” is simply one of many great songs on an absolutely fantastic pop album, so I think that’s why people will likely be inclined to vote for the former over the latter. 

ETA: It’s so annoying that a generic track like “Thank U, Next” will be her first #1, when amazing singles like “Into You” and even bonus tracks like “Touch It” were infinitely superior. Ugh. It’s low-key like the travesty of Britney not having won VMA VOTY for “Toxic,” but rather receiving it for “Piece of Me.” 

Archived