💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I Keep Hearing Shallow

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

On campus. :messga: I always go to the same place to sit and they play the radio (there’s always someone to introduce a song every few songs so I know it’s not a playlist) and almost everyday I hear Shallow. I had no idea how big of a radio hit it’s becoming. I’ve even recently heard it more than they play Ariana (which is usually Breathin’ or TUN). Is it on the radio where you guys are? 

PunkTheFunk

Just keep winnin' and winnin' and winnin' and winnin'
And oh, she's gonna keep, keep on winnin'

giphy.gif

KatieJudasGaga4

I heard it today! I tutored an art class for highschool and the biggest radio station played Shallow! They even played Monster and A-YO on the same radio station a while ago this year.

gagarox

it will peak on H100 during the Oscar week and Radio will latch on to it... her biggest hit since BTW

Werewolves Wanted

I just realized the radio edit with less crowd is on Spotify :giveup: I’ve been listening all day 

GypsyBabe

I heard it when I was getting my Veggie Delight at Subway the other day...

powvwYWJg

I seem to always hear Gaga when its food related. I always heard Million Reasons when I was at the grocery store or in line at the deli. :sis:

⚯͛

LibraLove

I’ve heard it in person at my fiancé’s mother’s house on the radio and at random places that play basic radio. I’ve also seen it on several of my friend’s Instagram stories as they’re in the Uber or taxi going places. 

Many times I may add. 

LeJudas
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

powvwYWJg

I seem to always hear Gaga when its food related. I always heard Million Reasons when I was at the grocery store or in line at the deli. :sis:

Gaga spreading into the food & service industry one baguette at a time

Leblanc

I heard it at my friends house on the radio and they just started it from Gaga's verse :air:

I always let the good ones go

Quentin

Here on French radios we hear it a lot, almost every time I turn on the radio for about half an hour I hear it. It was even #1 of the 30 best hits of one of my regional radios :excited: Once they played it on a serious radio, they do mornings when they play many songs of an artist and this time it was Gaga. People can call/text the radio with 'stop' or 'again' and there was like 80, 90, 100 percents 'again's 😎 So they played 4 (the maximum) songs from her : Shallow, Your Song, one from C2C and even Alejandro :ladyhaha:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

powvwYWJg

A reverse "In the morning buy me eggs"-ian expedition :diane: 

Archived