💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande finishing her new album

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Rejoice gheys from GGD aka AGD... your new goddes is finishing her album full of bops and thank yous :bon:

Hottie Detector

Yas queen, finish that album!

and increase security in the Times Union Center on March 18th cuz bitch I wanna live

TimisaMonster

The new Rihanna tbqh...but this close to new years she may just surprise release it if there still hasnt been a date announced this late...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

is there a release date? 

It was supposed to be coming this month but she decided to work with Max Martin and his team at the v last min. I'm thinking it'll come out in the first two months of next year.

Gracious Gaga

Am I the only one who thinks she got boring after the album w Break Free?  No tears left to cry was great.  But the other singles from sweetener couldn’t bring me to listen to the whole album.  Dangerous woman was a boring song and I don’t remember what else came w that album.  Thank u next is catchy but underwhelming and sounds like something I heard before.  The music video was GREAT.  I just don’t think ari is my type of musician.  I want real pop bops.  Gimme into you break free love me harder one last time ari back 

♥ Kindness Police.

Irrelevant
38 minutes ago, yes said:

It was supposed to be coming this month but she decided to work with Max Martin and his team at the v last min. I'm thinking it'll come out in the first two months of next year.

skskkskskskskskks Sweetener 2.0 is coming

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MonsterPaws
41 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I hope it's better than Sweetener

Same. Sweetener was pretty good but I'm a bit over it already.

I liked thank u, next so I'm hoping this upcoming album heads in that direction with--fingers crossed--a bit more upbeat bops. Like a Sweetener Side B or something.

Just plz no Pharrell. I don't mind his production but Sweetener seemed more repetitive than cohesive and the production played a large part of that imo.

Pop Music
13 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Am I the only one who thinks she got boring after the album w Break Free?  No tears left to cry was great.  But the other singles from sweetener couldn’t bring me to listen to the whole album.  Dangerous woman was a boring song and I don’t remember what else came w that album.  Thank u next is catchy but underwhelming and sounds like something I heard before.  The music video was GREAT.  I just don’t think ari is my type of musician.  I want real pop bops.  Gimme break free love me harder one last time ari back 

Listen to the iconic pop bop greedy. You wig will be gone 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Anderson123
26 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Am I the only one who thinks she got boring after the album w Break Free?  No tears left to cry was great.  But the other singles from sweetener couldn’t bring me to listen to the whole album.  Dangerous woman was a boring song and I don’t remember what else came w that album.  Thank u next is catchy but underwhelming and sounds like something I heard before.  The music video was GREAT.  I just don’t think ari is my type of musician.  I want real pop bops.  Gimme break free love me harder one last time ari back 

I'm on the other side of this. I feel like songs like Dangerous Woman, Into You, God Is A Woman and Breathin made me listen to her because Break Free, Problem, No Tears and whatever else she has released seemed like such basic songs that didn't really do it for me. Thank U Next is also a fun and catchy song but other than that I feel like Ariana doesn't really go outside of her box that much like Katy and Britney.

Gracious Gaga
14 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Listen to the iconic pop bop greedy. You wig will be gone 

ah yes this one I specifically remember from this album.  I want more of this kind of Ari!

♥ Kindness Police.

Oh she's getting annoying... Her music is getting worse. I'm sorry but her new music is not as good as her older songs like One More Time and Into You.

Archived