💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP Demos

techhausmonster

Featured Posts

techhausmonster

Why are there so many ARTPOP demos? Aura has like three offical demos out that have been confirmed to be real, Mary Jane Holland has one where the bridge is completely different, Do What U Want's solo version is out, Partynauseous has like three different versions, Ratchet, etc. I was wondering maybe Gaga leaks them? 

PlastiscGuy
16 minutes ago, techhausmonster said:

I was wondering maybe Gaga leaks them? 

That only happened once, sis.

PG.

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, jordan manley said:

however im not gonna lie i still thnk she leaked brooklyn nights xx

Yeah I don't believe the "fake fan giving it away in exchange of n00ds" version of the story too

Colourful

Defmix100
4 hours ago, techhausmonster said:

Why are there so many ARTPOP demos? Aura has like three offical demos out that have been confirmed to be real, Mary Jane Holland has one where the bridge is completely different, Do What U Want's solo version is out, Partynauseous has like three different versions, Ratchet, etc. I was wondering maybe Gaga leaks them? 

what? can you post a link? I just listened to all the versions I have and they're the same bridge

techhausmonster
On 12/4/2018 at 3:32 AM, Defmix100 said:

what? can you post a link? I just listened to all the versions I have and they're the same bridge

it's the prechorus

On 12/4/2018 at 12:06 AM, jordan manley said:

however im not gonna lie i still thnk she leaked brooklyn nights xx

Especially since she happily sang it at the ArtRave lol if it was not her leak she’d be more pressed

She was high and really inspired :poot:

Oh I thought the thread was about why she made so many songs for ARTPOP :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

FfFfFfFF

Because from the first intention of a song and the final version, there isn't just a demo. There are countless and demos and different versions of the song, where the singer and producer change things to see if they're working, improve the song, experiment with it. Gaga wrote a total of 100 songs for ARTPOP (songs, but probably random melodies and alternate versions of them too).

And considering that ARTPOP was a rather instrumental-driven album it's no wonder they did so many variations of the same song. Also, MJH demos are made out of the stems, I believe

Defmix100
1 hour ago, techhausmonster said:

it's the prechorus

Oh right the prechorus, I was listening to the bridge/middle 8

DrKindnessKunt1999
On 12/3/2018 at 8:10 PM, techhausmonster said:

Wait, three? I know that one leaked in 2013 and the one leaked in 2017 

which ones the other one? 

techhausmonster
On 12/6/2018 at 5:01 PM, MannyMonroe18 said:

Wait, three? I know that one leaked in 2013 and the one leaked in 2017 

which ones the other one? 

I said three as a guess but I know there's two. There's the original recording where the first verse is more rocky and she's kind of screaming. Then there's the one where she says "I Killed My Boyfriend" instead of "I Killed My Former And"

Archived