Danny91

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
1 hour ago, DDJoJo said:

Hi I’m a full delulu but do we think we’ll get something like this??? :wtfga:

but no one in the room would see it only on camera feed screens, but anyone looking at the stage wouldn't see anything

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

WHAT IS THIS .. seriously someone exprain

Motion capture is used for animated characters in big hollywood productions from Pixar to Marvel movies, also CGI animated shorts and big triple A title games (Uncharted, God Of War, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, etc) use this to capture animations.

Brolysskins
2 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

Motion capture is used for animated characters in big hollywood productions from Pixar to Marvel movies, also CGI animated shorts and big triple A title games (Uncharted, God Of War, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, etc) use this to capture animations.

Thank u <3

DAVID VOGUER
17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

do y'all realize that this is a video, not a live performer? There might be holograms though

no one said it's a live performance....

they are recording track motion of her dancing so they can use it for a video like one I've posted, I guess it's going to be a backdrop one

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Imagine gaga decided to release a collection of music videos of the fan fav songs (aura.. Bloody mary..venus...gypsy..sheisse..dance in the dark ...) ... 

AStarIsBorn21
4 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Check out Gaga’s Instagram Story! She’s in a motion capture suit shooting something for Enigma!

Is that really her? :wtfga:

FunkPunkDowntow

So excited for the 280p periscope Livestreams!!! Ugh the life of a poor, lazy little monster is GREAT :vegas:

giphy.gif

JazzGa

AURA YAAAAAAAAAAAS first tracklist song confirmed!!! The motion tracking suit could be anything!! I personally am hoping for a bunch of hologram Gagas dancing with the real Gaga in a confusing yet sexy impostor scenario!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived