💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

funny

I dmed ENIGMAs costume designer

Silvestro Devacelli

Featured Posts

Silvestro Devacelli

So huns :huntyga:

few weeks ago, designer (I think he is from china) revealed that he’s been working with nicola and gaga for gaga’s las vegas residency, he started following nicola on instagram and he’s a little monster too ! 

i followed him on ig and he posted story of how he was working on some clothes and making sketches and idk why but i asked him “is this for ENIGMA :duck:“ without even thinking that he would reply sjsjsjsjs 

He’s probably in his 20s and actually really sweet and surprisingly he DID message back ! ...but he said that it was for his own collection lol :air:

ENIGMAs designer is making sketches for hIS OwN ColLeCTioN, nicola is out there posting pic of his giant disco ball daily :koons: and all gaga does is playing bayonetta... rip

so idk why I decided to post this hut I don’t want to come off as creep but bc he accepted my request and dmed me now i can freely text him if he doesn’t block :stalkga: plus he’s active now sjdhdjsjd

so what should i do huns 

Ryusei

I don't think he's allowed to tell you anything but hey maybe if you're interested in his work he'll let something slip :staymad: 

Musery

Bradley

I'm sure the outfits they have prepared for Enigma will be a spectacle anyway.

I loved all the outfits she wore for the Joanne World Tour, and I think she's going to take things up a notch for this residency.

RAMROD

IDK, try not being too much, it will only scare people away. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived