It's #9 sis, better than all Bradley solos 

giphy.gif

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

This thread is a mess

WDYDT being that high and Bradley songs being that low just because it's not Gaga

The comments not included

@calmar talking about linguistics for 20 pages and @Dutch trying to understand

@littlepotter doing random promo for his shirt

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

calmar
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I mentioned linguistics once and then tried to clarify, I did not spam the ceremony.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Oriane
14 minutes ago, calmar said:

I mentioned linguistics once and then tried to clarify, I did not spam the ceremony.

I just saw you first comment and then many pages later saw your other comment still trying to explain what you meant and it made me laugh because it was so out of sync with the rest of the thread.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Glamourpuss

Thanks for hosting @Kween. I'm just a little disappointed that you didn't share the comments for each song but it was still fun anyway. 

Gov Hooka

a little shocked by Shallow not making top 3 but considering the holy trinity of Gaga ballads, the top 3 makes sense. The top 5 is really solid and good. Jackson deserved better. Maybe It's Time definitely deserved top 10. come on GGD.... 

Chuckles
On 12/2/2018 at 4:03 PM, Chuckles said:

Can we note the 0,05 difference between Diggin My Grave and WDYDT?

We almost won.

Gracious Gaga
On 12/2/2018 at 8:39 PM, Oriane said:

This thread is a mess

WDYDT being that high and Bradley songs being that low just because it's not Gaga

The comments not included

@littlepotter doing random promo for his shirt

Well I’d expect the Gaga songs to be higher than the Bradley songs ...  this is a lady Gaga fan page :toofunny:

♥ Kindness Police.

Panchecco

I was working when the ceremony took place so I couldn't participate :noparty:

but I made sure to pin the thread so I could read everything once I had the time and..... I finally did...

293u97p.jpg

First of all, a personal advice or suggestion for @Kween, if you're ever going to host another megarate and you ask participants to add comments to their rates you should try and find a way to showcase most of them if not all of them during the ceremony. I would have also been interesting to see some statistics for example when a new position is revealed it would be nice to see how many people gave it 11s and how many gave it 0 or 1 etc...

Since I couldn't participate I'm gonna post here all my rates and the comments 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Black Eyes: 9 
A great opening number and Bradley best song on the album. I didn't give it a 10 only because I feel it's too short, It needed another verse maybe?

La Vie En Rose: 7.5
Amazing vocals but I've heard her sing it way better 

Maybe It's Time: 8
Another great song from Bradley, his voice is so soothing on this track

Out of Time: 8
Amazing intro, it worked so well with the scene

Alibi: 8
Not as good as Black Eyes but still amazing

Shallow: 10
A true gem on this album; the lyrics, the melody and the vocals are perfect

Music To My Eyes: 6.5
One of my least favourite tracks on the album, it's a cute filler though

Digging My Grave: 7
At times I think it's boring and other times I really enjoy it

Always Remember Us This Way: 10
A masterpiece, one of Gaga's greatest ballads

Look What I Found: 9
A very cute and fun song, a perfect transition for Ally's pop sound

Heal Me: 8
When I first heard it in the movie I didn't like it all but, because it is so catchy and her vocals are so angelic and dreamy, I ended up loving it. I still think The Cure should have replace it though because it made more sense with her trying to fix Jackson 

I Don't Know What Love Is: 7
Another song I don't really like, I think Is That Alright should have replaced it as the wedding song

Is That Alright?: 11
The best song on the album, the fact that they cut it from the movie is absurd to me

Why Did You Do That?: 10
The instrumental on this track makes it one of Gaga's most catchy song. ABSOLUTE BOP

Hair Body Face: 8
It's an ok song but it is constantly stuck in my head so I think that makes it a good song? AHAH

Before I Cry: 5
I hate it and I don't even know why. This song is so random and so useless, the vocals are good but I don't like how she sings it 

Too Far Gone: 6
Too Forgettable tbh

I'll Never Love Again: 8
It's a gorgeous song but considering all the hype around it I was expecting a little more or at least something different. It tries too hard to be I Will Always Love You and the instrumental is too 90s 

I'm really happy to announce that I have fixed this megawatt and it is no longer messy! The OP has direct links to every song's result, some images have been updated and every single comment you sent me has been added. Last but definitely , you can now also see the highest and lowest scores for each songs!

I'm extremely sorry I did not make this a pleasant experience for everyone in the first place and I am aware that now it might be late, but I felt like this album deserved a well-crafted megarate, so better late than never.

You can now finally get a glimpse of how the ceremony for this incredible album should've been! Thank you everyone once again for sending me your rates and comments and for making this the most-participated megarate on GGD with a whopping 123 submissions:hug:

TAGLIST:

Spoiler

@FATCAT @KatieJudasGaga4 @YaaaasGaga @Gov Hooka @Twitter @Gam @gagaxgaga @jayzer @gag @Blue Madonna @KleinGa @therokinrolla @sethrb101 @Amidana @DitaDolla @Arcanum @PerfectGUY @Kim Kardashian @GayPrideUnicorn @Sneaky Oliver @Craven Moorecox @The Louvre @DreamingMonster @hausofcy @Cracks @mattbri @andy232000 @kvnrp @FFXSoul91 @loathereality @artElias @littlepotter @Gypsy Life @Franchesca @Haus Swiftie @corvus albus @Kandy life @Panchecco @Sexxx @rumours @Diente @Oriane @HorusRa2 @PlastiscGuy @A Hybrid @MonsterPaws @The21Monster @Doncho @ThatBish @huttont @vedmatronic @WildAmerican @DelusionalGaga @CyanDante @jimmytimestep @Memento @highlikegaga @warholagaga @King J @brizoda @Janosch Hendrik @LibraOctober98 @Dolce Vita @Wet Fire @AStarIsBorn21 @OG Gaga Stan @BBhomemaker @TheSlash @Lazz Monster @TheShameMonster @Fernster7 @AmenTheNight @brucee @JGD @CanadaGoesGaga @GTFO @WitnessARTPOP @The Bling @Chuckles @PerfectCure @Tresor @LDGA @MEM @August3 @FarixGaga @lovedillon @FentyGa @noisullitcefrep @Steve Harrington @GaGaLB @Trxstan @DXXEMON @VenusHooker @dllcll @cav07 @s1d1c1u1 @HausOfHarlow @Software People @Dawson @TopazBlue @SOON @fivefoottwo @evgenigerm2 @Glitter Monster @DoctorGaga @JustinLovesGaga @LadyHaha @JohnWayne97 @ChrisGaga @Alan123 @badgirlmeat @Glamourpuss @Sharpay @Cavadour @Josip @HosedDownGypsy @SFDMQ @Davian @PanPikus @slayo @ArtGagaPop @AlexInRed

LibraOctober98
49 minutes ago, Kween said:

I'm really happy to announce that I have fixed this megawatt and it is no longer messy! The OP has direct links to every song's result, some images have been updated and every single comment you sent me has been added. Last but definitely , you can now also see the highest and lowest scores for each songs!

I'm extremely sorry I did not make this a pleasant experience for everyone in the first place and I am aware that now it might be late, but I felt like this album deserved a well-crafted megarate, so better late than never.

You can now finally get a glimpse of how the ceremony for this incredible album should've been! Thank you everyone once again for sending me your rates and comments and for making this the most-participated megarate on GGD with a whopping 123 submissions:hug:

TAGLIST:

Reveal hidden contents

@FATCAT @KatieJudasGaga4 @YaaaasGaga @Gov Hooka @Twitter @Gam @gagaxgaga @jayzer @gag @Blue Madonna @KleinGa @therokinrolla @sethrb101 @Amidana @DitaDolla @Arcanum @PerfectGUY @Kim Kardashian @GayPrideUnicorn @Sneaky Oliver @Craven Moorecox @The Louvre @DreamingMonster @hausofcy @Cracks @mattbri @andy232000 @kvnrp @FFXSoul91 @loathereality @artElias @littlepotter @Gypsy Life @Franchesca @Haus Swiftie @corvus albus @Kandy life @Panchecco @Sexxx @rumours @Diente @Oriane @HorusRa2 @PlastiscGuy @A Hybrid @MonsterPaws @The21Monster @Doncho @ThatBish @huttont @vedmatronic @WildAmerican @DelusionalGaga @CyanDante @jimmytimestep @Memento @highlikegaga @warholagaga @King J @brizoda @Janosch Hendrik @LibraOctober98 @Dolce Vita @Wet Fire @AStarIsBorn21 @OG Gaga Stan @BBhomemaker @TheSlash @Lazz Monster @TheShameMonster @Fernster7 @AmenTheNight @brucee @JGD @CanadaGoesGaga @GTFO @WitnessARTPOP @The Bling @Chuckles @PerfectCure @Tresor @LDGA @MEM @August3 @FarixGaga @lovedillon @FentyGa @noisullitcefrep @Steve Harrington @GaGaLB @Trxstan @DXXEMON @VenusHooker @dllcll @cav07 @s1d1c1u1 @HausOfHarlow @Software People @Dawson @TopazBlue @SOON @fivefoottwo @evgenigerm2 @Glitter Monster @DoctorGaga @JustinLovesGaga @LadyHaha @JohnWayne97 @ChrisGaga @Alan123 @badgirlmeat @Glamourpuss @Sharpay @Cavadour @Josip @HosedDownGypsy @SFDMQ @Davian @PanPikus @slayo @ArtGagaPop @AlexInRed

Don't punish yourself! We appreciated it and had plenty of fun!

On 12/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, Kween said:

#4 | Shallow - 9,21

81109_ppl.jpg

Highest Score: 11

@WildAmerican @brizoda @GaGaLB @KatieJudasGaga4 @therokinrolla @PerfectGUY @Kim Kardashian @Cracks @Memento @Lazz Monster @JustinLovesGaga @Josip @SFDMQ @AlexInRed

Lowest Score: 0.5

@August3

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Franchesca (10) - WOWOWOWOWOWOW ok I was not expecting this when it was first released I started crying, #shallowtop5 Please

@Haus Swiftie (10) - Of course the iconic ballad of the millennium. Flaw free and incredibly powerful

@corvus albus (8) - The big hit and the biggest highlight of the movie isn't the best song but it sure as hell is amazing!

@Kandy life (10) - the moment when the star is actually born. Amazing to tears! 

@Panchecco (10) - A true gem on this album; the lyrics, the melody and the vocals are perfect

@PanPikus (9.5) - The powerful duet we didn't know we needed so bad. Almost perfect song. The ANTHEM. Iconic aaaaAAaaAaaAAhhHHHHhhh part made history and we stan

@GaGaLB (11) - BOOOPPPP. Best track of the soundtrack

@PerfectCure (10) - Is there anything that can be said bad about this song? Seriously. Literally everything about it is wonderful. The instrumental, the great voices of the 2 singers, the harmonies, the atmosphere, everything! A very deserved hit.

@vedmatronic (10) - OOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOD. The vocals. The instrumental. The meaning. It’s all so beautiful and I love how well their voices bond and their chemistry flourishes on this track. I’m in love with it.

@Blue Madonna (10) - Ugh. Amazing. The combination of the lyrics, the crescendo, the story behind it in the film and the heavenly way in which Gaga's vocals fit with Bradley's... iconic. Deserves a second eleven but that went to a different song 

@huttont (9) - would have gotten a 10/10 if they released a studio version.

@PlastiscGuy (8.75) - This is my problem with this song; it's not as powerful as the film version, nor powerful as the real studio version. Nevertheless, it's a lovely song that could definitely be better without the crowd effect (Radio Edit makes that almost possible if it wasn't because it still has crowd glitches...)

@Oriane (7.75) - Already a classic. It’s the only song from the soundtrack that instantly makes me emotional as soon as I hear the first notes. When I think about its meaning in the movie, it makes it very touching. The vocals are everything, especially that beautiful run.

@Diente (10) - The bridge of this song progresses mimicking Ally’s growing confidence in herself and her talent. For Gaga’s part, it shows to her detractors that no matter how often they call her “over”, her talent will make her stay forever. 

The lack of taste that this megarate had... People still being pressed in December over crowd noises...

tenor.gif

How about someone fixes this thread and makes a new megarate? This time quality over quantity :vegas:

Archived