đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim flaunting her private jet causes stir

Lighter

Featured Posts

sampool
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

exactly.  like girl- where is your lawyer dad defending O.J. Simpson and your Chris Jenner mom and your BFF Paris Hilton and your sex tape?  

she clearly hasn't worked hard enough

Except that it was Kanye who paid for the plane, if you listened closely. Nice try tho.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

Except that it was Kanye who paid for the plane, if you listened closely. Nice try tho.

honestly does it make a difference?

honestly :vegas:

♥ Kindness Police.

sampool
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

honestly does it make a difference?

honestly :vegas:

It does since Kanye came from nothing, he worked on his art and craft, networked and built his career. Something I assume that twitter girl could do. :vegas:

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

It's not Kims job to save the world. She can do what she wants with her money and who's to say she doesn't give back? 

This.  Although I am not fond of the Kardashians, I’m sure they work hard for their wealth.  Sure the way they became rich and famous may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but anyone who has watched KUWTK before knows that they do a lot of philanthropic work and help those in need - more so than some of you little complainers are.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Direct this at our world leaders NOT celebrities.

Trump couldn't afford this jet lmao

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

I think it's just a little useless. I mean, at most, you'd be flying for 17 hours. If you had a whole team or something (like Gaga + her team + her dancers) I might be able to understand the necessity, but it's just luxury for the sake of spending. It's not like he owns it or something. It's a useless splurge. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Smother Em Eh

Well she is a rich celeb and businesswoman and is just enjoying her life. Nothing wrong with that. 

And like someone said above, don’t put the blame on things like these to celebs, put it on our world leaders. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

JusKeepBreathin

People need to calm down. No one gets to dictate how I live my life or what I spend my money on. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 hours ago, sampool said:

They get to spend their money the way they want to. If that girl is so pressed then how about she works hard enough to earn that much then give it to the homeless. 

My school assignments are probably harder than anything Kim has done. Where's my money?

10 minutes ago, Bae said:

My school assignments are probably harder than anything Kim has done. Where's my money?

Excellent point sis. If you think you’re so smart why don’t you have her money? It ain’t no body else’s fault. 

DeleteMyAccount

Why do they need a 747?

and isn’t this the person who photoshopped their kid? Or was that fake?

Archived