Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Question/Help Thread

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

sweetpinkcupcake24

I'm going to the Barclay show where the maximum capacity is 19,000. Does anyone know about how many people will be let into the pit?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomorrow12

I'm going to the Barclay show where the maximum capacity is 19,000. Does anyone know about how many people will be let into the pit?

500 Monsters

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
ShuffleStar

I have a seated ticket, not GA. I don't have a huge budget, but my friends have GA tickets. If I have to dress up to get into the Monster Pit, would I slide through if I just do a caution tape costume from the Telephone video? I will wait outside naked for Gaga if I ****ing have to.

Bitter Rival

Do you think I can show up at 8am and still make it relatively close to the barricade (about 3 or 4 rows in)? I'm going to the show in Chicago, which I expect will be a little crazy, but it's on a Thursday and a school day so I'm not sure. I'm also pretty sure that the disqualification before 8am rule will be more strictly enforced since United Center seems to be kinda stingy, but I can't be certain.

Thank you so much for your help!

I have a seated ticket, not GA. I don't have a huge budget, but my friends have GA tickets. If I have to dress up to get into the Monster Pit, would I slide through if I just do a caution tape costume from the Telephone video? I will wait outside naked for Gaga if I ****ing have to.

A certain number of seated fans will get Pit access, so if you're dressed up, your chances are higher!

I have GA tics for the Ball inPhx and Vegas and am wondering if the floor is sectioned off into sections? Both my tickets have a section listed on them (like GA7) and I'm not sure what that means. If really sectioned off then I might consider trying for the pit. When I went to the Monster Ball everyone on floor just seemed to be able to move around however they liked.

drinkmytears

I have GA tics for the Ball inPhx and Vegas and am wondering if the floor is sectioned off into sections? Both my tickets have a section listed on them (like GA7) and I'm not sure what that means. If really sectioned off then I might consider trying for the pit. When I went to the Monster Ball everyone on floor just seemed to be able to move around however they liked.

No that is just how the tickets were sold.

• 2 weeks later...

Question, if you have GA tickets and DON'T want to try for the Monster Pit, but still want to be as close as possible on the standing floor, what time should you arrive to wait in the GA line?

• 2 weeks later...
Monster2015

Does gaga only pick people from the monster pit to go backstage or people from the pit and ga?

Archived