Jump to content
Apple Music
new video

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Featured Posts

Slovakialop

What the f**k is this? What's the video about? Why it is so random?

How are non-USA people suposed to know waht's going on?

Dissapointing

Thank u, :bye:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theahsfan
5 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I mean, you're not wrong, it was probably not the best choice mentioning him, but I don't think her intentions were bad nor harmful, in fact she thanked each of her exes for different reasons, and called Mac an angel too, it wasn't a diss track or anything, the song has actually a positive meaning so I wouldn't get so mad.

For the whole #1 thing, I think that although this isn't her best song, it's obvious she would have gotten a #1 sooner or later.

I personally feel like Ariana is so immature and acts like a 14 year old

all this "sry i dipped".... like i'd say more but i'd get a warning for flamebait, i just dislike her SO much

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unbeweavable
14 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She's saying "thank u, next" to him. Someone who tragically died after overdosing. That is the message of the song.

And worst of all she's using his name, alongside Pete's etc, to get the song to #1

ew are you serious? It's a song about growing from each of her relationships, she's not saying"thank u, next" to him, why are you taking it so literally :air: 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
23 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

damn 30 min and already half million views 

 

I think it's blocked at 478k but believe me there's already millions of views

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bio
1 hour ago, A Wig is Snatch said:

Let it be known that within 24 hours, Ariana Grande (thank u, next), Miley Cyrus (Nothing Breaks Like a Heart) and Katy Perry (Cozy Little Christmas) released music videos simultaneously.

Remember this day in pop history: DECEMBER 1, 2018

I loved the Mean Girls gag but the rest of the music video confused me so much. The teasers spoiled literally everything.

@ Me: snatch that hit thread, henny!

 

WE WON.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dynamite

It looks like she's moving her mouth to different lyrics than what's being sung???

 

OMG COLLEEN 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER
14 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I mean, you're not wrong, it was probably not the best choice mentioning him, but I don't think her intentions were bad nor harmful, in fact she thanked each of her exes for different reasons, and called Mac an angel too, it wasn't a diss track or anything, the song has actually a positive meaning so I wouldn't get so mad.

For the whole #1 thing, I think that although this isn't her best song, it's obvious she would have gotten a #1 sooner or later.

not to say that if she hadn't mentioned him, people would have said omg she ignores him whereas he's dead etc... That's nonsense but what I think is more cringey, is that she thanks her exes so much. She even drew some hearts around "Pete" etc but sis how are you still drawing hearts for your ex??????? That's lowkey embarrassing. At least, I couldn't act like that with my exes 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I personally feel like Ariana is so immature and acts like a 14 year old

all this "sry i dipped".... like i'd say more but i'd get a warning for flamebait, i just dislike her SO much

what does dipped mean?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShockPop

FINALLY something relatable. Mean girls and legally blonde in the same video. I LIVE.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayne92
32 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

She's saying "thank u, next" to him. Someone who tragically died after overdosing. That is the message of the song.

And worst of all she's using his name, alongside Pete's etc, to get the song to #1

:awkney:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adriana Lima

And the fact that Jennifer Coolidge is there. OMG.

I' m so old days.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest
30 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It looks like she's moving her mouth to different lyrics than what's being sung???

 

OMG COLLEEN 

She just has very big botox lips and cant move them properly anymore 

Dr Dre don't just stand there, operate!
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×