💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGArate "Cry Pretty - Carrie Underwood"

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

omg I completely forgot, I was so busy when u posted this, i didn't have time to do it, so i left it for another day, and ofc I forgot :sharon:, gonna do this today, hopefully :poot:

No problem. I was very busy too so I had to push the whole thing back :huntyga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

@Wet Fire @Lazz Monster @LibraOctober98 @Mister Money @KING  @daddybunny @avyruth @ZacharyMark @Puffy @stevevacante

I'm pushing the deadline to the 12th January and the ceremony to the 18th January. The times stay the same. If you could be so amazing and give me your final votes I would be very thankful :poot: because right now we have 4 participants :messga:

Thanks for postponing, I will submit mines soon. :)

IAmNotHere1997

GURL F*CK THIS SH*T I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS MEGARATE SJSJSKSSJKKKK I HOPE IT'S OKAY IF I STILL SUBMIT MY SCORES

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

GURL F*CK THIS SH*T I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS MEGARATE SJSJSKSSJKKKK I HOPE IT'S OKAY IF I STILL SUBMIT MY SCORES

source.gif

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

@Wet Fire @Lazz Monster @LibraOctober98 @Mister Money @KING  @daddybunny @avyruth @ZacharyMark @Puffy @stevevacante

I'm pushing the deadline to the 12th January and the ceremony to the 18th January. The times stay the same. If you could be so amazing and give me your final votes I would be very thankful :poot: because right now we have 4 participants :messga:

I will try and remember! Sorry. lol

Lazz Monster

So, I just listened to the whole album and I actually enjoyed it, I mean, I didn't become a Carrie stan or anything, but I wouldn't mind giving some of the songs another listen later, thx for recommending this to me :kiss:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian

Send my rates!:excited: Thank you for recommending the album/artist, really liked it!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

SharkmanthaC

I need to do this.  I've always wanted to see her in concert and my husband bought us tickets for May. I haven't yet listened to the entire album.  I guess I can take a break from listening to Gaga.

she/her/hers

corvus albus

@Wet Fire @Mister Money @daddybunny @avyruth @Scent @stevevacante @SamanthaC @LibraOctober98

please send in your rates today because you won't have a lot of time anymore :kara:

@gabrielflorin01 @KING @Davian @Lazz Monster @KatieJudasGaga4 @Gam @Star @ZacharyMark @Rumours1977

Because of very personal stuff, I have to move the Rate yet again but this time i'm moving it forward. The new and final date is the 16th of January 7pm MEZ. I apologize for another inconvenience :laughga:

Archived