💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

myKONAMI mobile slots LADY GAGA contest!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

Heads up. Assuming you are already at level 3 by now on the game anyone with a lot of coins left. You can auto spin turbo with a bet of 250,000 or higher until you run out. That’s how I got to 100. If you want you can even buy more coins but that is a waste of money imo. The contest rules say anyone can win as long as they reach level 3 and have 1 entry or more. 

Beyond this weekend I bet they do it again in the future, since she is doing the residency at an mgm property. In fact the v chips we have one could technically be worth Concert tickets If they add it as a reward next year. Good luck!

I hope they do a contest in pop slots because I get More free chips daily there than myKONAMI which is slow af 

Jenina
13 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

I only have 44 entries, and have 179,312,900 tokens left. How did you even get 1,057 entries? :nooo:

There's this one machine it's Lotus but it has it 4 times at once and you basically win something every spin or at least nearly. I just did that one because I wanted to get the most entries and I wasn't really worried about winning a ton of spin tokens. Also I only bet 60k each time because you have to bet 50k for it to count for entries so I wanted to make the most of my tokens.

cool

That’s weird I had to do 250k min bets for them to count.. are you sure you were doing 50k? Maybe the minimum varied depending on what level you are on in the app itself. If that’s the case that’s some bull **** haha 

Congratulations Steven M. If that is your real name! Sometimes on pop slots I feel like I am playing against bots.

Archived