💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe a stand out memory from a Gaga tour

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

As in the first thought that comes when remembering your time at a show (if you haven't seen her then a moment whilst watching online :chica:)

Mine was this 3:26

I wasn't this close :chica: but this is one of the main memories from that night (the only night I've seen ha)

I remember hearing how loud the song and the stadium saying Gaga and imagining what it must sound like to all the residents next to the arena :firega: A satanic ritual 

Spoiler

That vid just reminded me of how ****ing iconic the BTWBall was :giveup: 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

When I went to the Monster Ball 2.0. I had seen the full shown online on youtube, essentially, by that point, but when Dance in the Dark is playing and then you see her shadow move and you know that the real person is there, and then the curtain falls and she struts down the stairs and you realize you're seeing Gaga for the first time with your own eyes, not just as a fan using social media platforms... that's a cool memory to have.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

RAMROD

When she was emulating  giving birth, and birthing.... herself. Iconic :diane:

Also these:

born_this_way_ball_ix_by_thelasth0pe-d54

72b9c9892dc71036655e5ecdd1a2674b.jpg

tumblr_m93doydsH61qhuyn1o1_500.gif

and..,

"MOTHER! MOTHER!! FXCK GOBAMENT!! FXCK THA GOBAMENT!!" :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Jenina

Lmao the first thought is of me dislocating my jaw while screaming during Bloody Mary(my favorite Gaga song) at the JWT :air: I was like smacking my face to pop it back into place 

Another one is me first seeing Gaga when the clock lifted. I starting crying because she was so beautiful and I was oddly obsessed with how nice her hat was.

cool

FATCAT

During the JWT, during Applause, she stared into my soul. I'm tall, and towered above others, so I'm sure she was thinking "Damn, that's one big guy"

Purr more, hiss less.

KatieJudasGaga4

My 2nd time going to JWT was a great moment! When she unexpectedly sang Grigio Girls!

Also, going to the BTWB on my bday on Jan 20 and going backstage meeting Gaga! 

Borislshere

Arguing with two weasels at the jwt who thought it'd be cute to squeeze in between myself and everyone else in the front row during paparazzi. 

my first Gaga concert was artrave when I was 14 and I was walking around the arena before and I was staring at someone in a flawless gaga drag outfit. When they looked at me they gave me a paws up and smiled at me and i felt like I was home. I’ll always think of this moment since it was my first time being surrounded by other little monsters 

Ugh, where do I begin? Some of the greatest times of my life were at Gaga shows.

I met her during the Joanne tour in Cleveland on August 23rd, 2017, and that was one of the most special moments in my entire life. It was everything I had ever dreamed of. Too much to type. Here’s my picture with her though:

21433563_1794526573891106_31251351565290

We were told not to hug Gaga at all, but she put her arm around me because I was sobbing uncontrollably... I told her how much I loved her and she looked me in the eyes and said “I love you” back. That is something that I will never forget. (By the way my mom is the one right beside me in the black jacket, and getting to share that moment with her made it even more special)

Another amazing moment was experiencing the iconography that is The Monster Ball interlude. My first time seeing Gaga was at The Monster Ball in Cleveland back in 2010. 13-year-old me was absolutely SHOOK.

20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"MOTHER! MOTHER!! FXCK GOBAMENT!! FXCK THA GOBAMENT!!" :diane:

OMG I remember that being a meme in this fanbase during that time. :lmao: How iconic.

It's dumb as heck but I was crying like a baby during BTW at the JWT (teared up because of TEOG and couldn't stop after ahah) and since I was in the very first line of GA she looked right into my eyes while smiling for a few seconds. She probably wasn't looking at me especially but it's nice to believe that my idol noticed me and tried to cheer me up :flutter:

PoshLife

Seeing the Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden with my best friend and my mom (she's a fan :toofunny: ) We were way up in the nose bleeds but it was a lot of fun. A definite highlight was when Gaga stood silently in place for like two entire minutes before Just Dance started :sharon: We all thought there were technical difficulties or something

Teal Ambition

So my artRAVE show was during an outdoor festival and Gaga was being attacked by bugs and she was trying to be so nice about it :selena: it was hilarious :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived