đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME + VOGUE release dates in Australia

Griffin

Featured Posts

StarLlamaFlies

Werk! thankyou so much! I'm buying the perfumes in America because I go there 4 days after it's Australian release so I don't have to pay like $6000000 for it but I might buy the soap here if they're not selling it in Macy's when I go

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreLovesU

$110 for Le Masterpiece?! FUQ YOU MYER.

This is low compared to some fragrances... This is the price that you have to pay for a perfume... :roll:

Gaga is Life

Looks like I'll be going to Myer often, I can't wait :excited2:

WOOOHOOO MYER IS MY STORE!!!!

:dead:

StarLlamaFlies

Congrats Aussie fans! :party:

Where's the cheap version of the perfume, though?

For Australia the cheap version is $55 :(

dfghuer5

So the perfumewill be coming out on the 16th Australia wide? cos im really scared that when i go to MYER to get the soap I will miss out on it or they wont have it that day or something :ohno:

Nicole

At the Japan launch they had like a fancy box-set with everything :L Will Australia have that? Or is that the same thing as they described will be out before Christmas?

though i'm so excited to smell the samples now omg omg omg

So the perfumewill be coming out on the 16th Australia wide? cos im really scared that when i go to MYER to get the soap I will miss out on it or they wont have it that day or something :ohno:

Try another store or on another day? Each store should receive the whole line, so dont stress it too much

At the Japan launch they had like a fancy box-set with everything :L Will Australia have that? Or is that the same thing as they described will be out before Christmas?

Apparently there wasnt a box set and they were all just bought individually (well thats what alot of people have said anyway). I think since that was a dedicated store, thats why they had the special bags ect. Hopefully we get the vanity case with the Le Masterpiece one

Archived