Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Good Form ft. Lil Wayne (Video)

T3ARS

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miichael

This is so good!! She served so many amazing visuals with this one and the song slaps hard. My favourite video from Queen :golfclap:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Catnikko

Yaas i actually like this :emma: I like her and Cardi idg why they haven't used this drama and released a collab like brithday cake with Rihanna and chris brown :ohwell:

Actual patient

KatieJudasGaga4
11 hours ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

At least she is giving her fans what they want in her flop era. Can't say the same about Gaga.

giphy.gif

Gaga gave us vocals..that is all we need. :ohwell:

I hope you got a flame bait warning :triggered:

b*tch looks sickening! i felt uncomfortable since this is turning me str8 (and i really want the cookie cuz it's good for him :saira:). Lil Wayne is an amazing feature too, just look at their stellar history together from the start.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Andreu
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

I liked the scenes but why was there twerking throughout, like every other second? :laughga: The look with the blonde wig that had waves and the fringe reminded me of Cupcakke :toofunny: She looked great throughout though and I’m glad that the added Lil Wayne part didn’t ruin the song because it’s one of the best on the album, but I still don’t think it was needed :sweat: Overall liked it :party:

the feature is cheap move to gain a few more streams and sales since it's "something new"

highlikegaga

i think it's time for Nicki to strip down naked for her videos. 

Also, the video is cute and the song is one of my favorites from the album. Sadly, Lil Wayne's part was during my favorite part in the song, but I'm okay as long as this picks up and becomes a hit. Already has 5m views, so it's getting there

theahsfan
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga gave us vocals..that is all we need. :ohwell:

I hope you got a flame bait warning :triggered:

Speak for yourself honey

StrawberryBlond

She doesn't look like herself when she's wearing the t-shirt, I even wondered if it was her. Just another standard Nicki video, which is getting sad for her, the older she gets. She turns 36 next week and yet she's still ho'ing it up like she's 21, which isn't a good look anymore. It's a shame that female rappers have to debase themselves at this level to get in the charts. So saying, I like Iggy's Kream video, so even I'm a hypocrite. But the difference is, at least that was a good song.

But for all its sexualisation downsides...2:46-2:50 does something to me and I'm a straight girl.

Archived