Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Good Form ft. Lil Wayne (Video)

T3ARS

Featured Posts

Kinda sad. Ass and breasts bouncing as usual. At least she's honest and knows it's the only thing she has to offer.:oops:
Queen of being reasonable.:firega:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Favorite song on the album. Video is a classic twerk fest as usual, but at least its visually interesting with the colors and costumes. Hopefully its a hit!

The Bling
25 minutes ago, Rexx said:

Kinda sad. Ass and breasts bouncing as usual. At least she's honest and knows it's the only thing she has to offer.:oops:

I don't want more WPs so I'll just leave this here :huntyga:

She offers ass and breast bouncing because when she does these she's blatantly ignored by the likes of GP and people like you :huntyga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

SlayedForTheGod
1 hour ago, Rexx said:

lol i havent been on ggd in ages but this is gonna be my first return post

At this point Nicki is already iconic. She revived the female rap industry and is the best selling female rapper in history. A lot of people may have opinions on her antics and looks but her TALENT and SKILL are things that are never up for debate. She has plenty to offer and has tried plenty of times to release meaningful singles and they dont stick with audiences like the ass shaking tracks. So its not her fault.

a song featuring nicki minaj? THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

edit: im so used to see nicki being featured i didnt even notice its HER song :nooo: i realised it was probably hers when i was like "hmmm this is an awfully long feature"

Spoiler

im cancelled and im also not very clever nor observant :lolly:

Great visuals and she looks good!

Is the old Nicki back? This is what all these wigs and her voice in this song are giving me. :tea:

underneath the pine

Kream MV was better !

She serves looks and the song is dope tho. But Lil Wayne is literally so ugly and looks like human trash ??? He makes me nauseous. And his verse sucks 

JohnWayne97

I see why she called this **** Queen..... CAUSE THE BITCH IS REALLY THE ****ING QUEEN AAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PPRRRRRRUU 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑 I LOVE MY FANS I LOVE U SO MUCH #QUEEN

LeJudas
4 hours ago, The Bling said:

I don't want more WPs so I'll just leave this here :huntyga:

She offers ass and breast bouncing because when she does these she's blatantly ignored by the likes of GP and people like you :huntyga:

True I want some more classic pop Nicki. People act like she's cursing out their ancestors for leaving rap for a song or two SMH

ziggymoondust

Literally noone is talking about this song on my twitter timeline. It's gonna flop hard and it was my favorite one on the album damn nicki 

ziggymoondust
21 minutes ago, ziggymoondust said:

Literally noone is talking about this song on my twitter timeline. It's gonna flop hard and it was my favorite one on the album damn nicki 

Plus I didnt really like the idea of "controlling black women" for her cause is a good concept. I know that shes STILL trying to imply that shes the Queen but it just doesnt work. The idea is more of an exploitation of women to my eyes

gumzy3000

Honestly this song sucks. The music video looks like it was made in Eastern Europe in 2010. 

trolly troll troll

Thomas P

I’m gonna go all leave Nicki alone on y’all :messga:

i don’t even fully stan her, but I’m smart enough to recognize a great song and a ****ing classic video when I see one. This puts almost all her videos to shame :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived