Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Good Form ft. Lil Wayne (Video)

T3ARS

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws
20 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

At least she is giving her fans what they want in her flop era. Can't say the same about Gaga.

giphy.gif

:udidnt:

I think I live in a different dimension, didn’t really like the song and the video is just a regular Anaconda mixed with Super Bass type of video. 

:laughga:

Hottie Detector

bloody g

I can't stop staring at her breasts :gum:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Haroon

I liked the scenes but why was there twerking throughout, like every other second? :laughga: The look with the blonde wig that had waves and the fringe reminded me of Cupcakke :toofunny: She looked great throughout though and I’m glad that the added Lil Wayne part didn’t ruin the song because it’s one of the best on the album, but I still don’t think it was needed :sweat: Overall liked it :party:

lifeasgeorge

Reminds me of Iggy's video for Kream, but I like it. This song is a BOP 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

next time male dancers though :lolly:

tumblr_m87177u5s21qgpx0l.gif

live and let live

joanoflark

I didn't like the video, didn't like the blonde wig with bangs that everybody is raving about, however, I feel like Miss Onika will turn me straight one of these days, I feel it coming.mp3, I kinda want to see the cookie and eat it too. 

THE STRAIGHTS WON.

CzMdyH9UQAAWJbC.jpg

1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

At least she is giving her fans what they want in her flop era. Can't say the same about Gaga.

giphy.gif

Are you implying that releasing DWUW music video would have been the best thing Gaga could have done? Yeah she should definitely trust our opinion :messga:

giphy.gif 

could mean anything

Archived