💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Broadway Must Be Broken!

DavidJP

Featured Posts

BROADWAY IS BROKEN!! 

Over the last three days, Playbill and Broadway.com have confirmed Head Over Heels, Summer(The Donna Summer Musical), and Once On This Island(2018 Tony Award Winner, Best Revival of a Musical) are all closing in the next month!!!!! 

I almost had a stroke!!!! 

Apparently Broadway’s going through a really tough time. Always been little original material and now there’s virtually nothing original and that’s what’s hurting it I think

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Meh. Frozen won’t last much longer either. 

Frozen is doing great. It won't leave from a long time.

7 minutes ago, GGDTim26 said:

Apparently Broadway’s going through a really tough time. Always been little original material and now there’s virtually nothing original and that’s what’s hurting it I think

So that's why these original shows are closing then? Because original shows close all the time. And it's usually because they aren't good.

1 hour ago, David Pontrella said:

BROADWAY IS BROKEN!! 

Over the last three days, Playbill and Broadway.com have confirmed Head Over Heels, Summer(The Donna Summer Musical), and Once On This Island(2018 Tony Award Winner, Best Revival of a Musical) are all closing in the next month!!!!! 

I almost had a stroke!!!! 

OOTI was amazing! I am sad to see it go. HOWEVER, these shows haven't been making any money this past year. With the exception of OOTI, the other two shows were completely panned by the critics, so it's not surprising they're closing. HOH should've closed months ago, but a rich donor supplied the show with more money which is why it continued on.

JazzGa

Replace every closing Broadway show with another production of Phantom!!!!!! :grr: What this country needs is 50+ productions of Phantom of the Opera running simultaneously! :grr:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gagz4Gaga

Gaga better save Broadway with PAPARAZZI: FAME KILLER The Musical and win bunch of Tonys :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

On 11/28/2018 at 6:12 PM, ZacharyMark said:
On 11/28/2018 at 6:12 PM, ZacharyMark said:

so it's not surprising they're closing. HOH should've closed months ago, but a rich donor supplied the show with more money which is why it continued

Yea someone donated 29 million dollars to it.  i think it was the GO GO's throwing their own money into it now. Cyndi Lauper apparently did the same thing for kinky boots! 

• 11 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 5:54 PM, The Shallow said:

Cher musical going strong tho:tony:

welp.... 

That closed august 18th and no cher wasnt there! 

JusKeepBreathin
On 11/28/2018 at 7:06 PM, the Devil of Pop said:

Replace every closing Broadway show with another production of Phantom!!!!!! :grr: What this country needs is 50+ productions of Phantom of the Opera running simultaneously! :grr:

Phantom is sooo good tho. It should be everyone's first Broadway experience. Then see anything else you want.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived